Chapter 3

7 AM IN THE MORNING

(This what you wore)I just got done eating cereal when I texted the gc to see if anyone could pick me up

I just got done eating cereal when I texted the gc to see if anyone could pick me up.

                              Y/n and the three assholes

Y/n
Can one of you guys pick me up today?

Ale
I'm not going to school today, so I can't.

Mattia
Same I'm staying home last night was rough...

Y/n
Kairi?

Mattia
Kairi...

Ale
I texted him and he didn't answer...

Y/n
It's whatever ill just ride my skateboard to school thank you guys tho, love you <3
Read   7:29

I rode my skateboard up to school and just went to first period. I've been third-wheeling kairi and jean all day, it was finally lunch. I sat at the table we usually sit at and of course, jean was invited. I just sat on my phone trying not to be awkward around them. I text Cassie to see where she was and she said that she had B lunch and not A lunch so I was stuck here. But of course, I wanted to be a good friend so I just dealt with it. I just hated being the third wheel, anyways I had just got home from school and I was sitting at my desk doing my homework when I got a call from...

   INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM KAIRI📞🚘
Y/n: " why do you always call or text me while I'm doing homework, do you want me to fail." I say with a smile.
Kairi: " I just have to ask you something and then I'll leave you alone." I sit my Pencil down and look at him.
Y/n: " what is it now?..." I say with a confused look on my face.
Kairi: " soooo what would you say if me and jean got together." I cover my mouth and pick up the phone.
Y/n: " nooo your lyinggggg..." he smiles into the camera.
Kairi: " well I asked her if she was single she said yes , but for some reason, she thought that you liked me. But anyway I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said yes."
Y/n: " aww that's so cute congratulations kaiii."
Kairi: " thank you, I'ma let you be then byeee."
Y/n: " bye Kai." I hung up the phone and started to work on my homework again. For some odd reason, I couldn't focus on it anymore. I wonder how long had kairi been talking to jean for them to just get in a relationship this fast, or was he talking to her before I went to his house. But it was none of my business. I finished my homework and other assignments. I was laying on  my floor drawing when I get a text from Cassie.

                                        CASSIE🧚‍♀️

Cassie
Hey wyd