Chapter 9

Kairi woke me up early in the morning to take me home to get ready for school. I went inside, took a shower and got changed.

I grabbed my things and told my mom goodbye before I walked out

I grabbed my things and told my mom goodbye before I walked out. I got inside Kairis's car and said nothing the whole ride. He parked into the student's parking lot and met up with mattia.
Y/n: " thank you." I said to kairi and then mattia walked up to us.
Y/n: " I'll talk to you later mattia, bye guys." I walked into school and went to the bathroom. I sat in there until the bell rang for first period to start. I sat in class thinking about when and how I was gonna confront them. I had a gut feeling that how I planned on talking to them wasn't gonna go right.

                  AFTER SCHOOL
I had heard that cass and Alejandro had officially become a couple. which is crazy to me because they were just begging me to listen to them. It was just " I'm sorry or it was a mistake, just listen y/n". Now they're dating. Kairi called me a told me to get ready because him and mattia were coming to pick me up for a party."

                                      PARTYI can say I was having fun with them, I still planned to talk to Alejandro that night but right now I wasn't worried

PARTY
I can say I was having fun with them, I still planned to talk to Alejandro that night but right now I wasn't worried.

I was completely drunk and I felt happy, I sat down waiting for kairi to come back from the bathroom when I heard someone's voice

Ale: " can we talk now?" I look up at him and scoffed
Y/n: " look who wants to talk now.."
Cass: " y/n, we said sorry." I just laughed
Y/n: " wow you guys are so funny, you two are a couple now right?"
Ale&cass: " what no..."
Y/n: " you know I really wanna get up and slap the fuck out of both of you, but that wouldn't help me or you."
Y/n: " how long has this been a thing."
Ale: "that's not the point right now."
Y/n: " then what is it, huh you want me to forgive you after you basically wanted me to pick between you and kai just to go mess with her, and cass you sat there listening to me vent about both of them but the whole time you messed around with him.
Y/n: " so if you're looking for me to forgive you, fuck off."
Ale: " she's just saying that because she's drunk."
Y/n: " drunk actions are sober thoughts remember, the same words you told me right."
Y/n: " maybe I'll go fuck kairi after this, and then maybe I'll forgive you."
I got up ready to go find kairi when Alejandro grabbed my arm tightly . I felt all the anger in me as I turned around and slapped him. And after I walked away. When it turned 12 we decided to go home.

(😏im too lazy to write smut)

                                  The next morning.....
I woke up to the smell of Cologne and noticed that my face was into Kairis's neck and I smiled. I kinda felt happy even tho I know this feeling won't last forever, but I have to make the best of it. I kissed his neck softly to wake him up.
Y/n: " I'll see you tomorrow at school." I get up and grab my things. I was gonna call cass but quickly remembered. So I just walked home at least I got the fresh air I needed.

ALEJANDRO'S POV
It's been a few weeks since y/n has called or text me. I tried to call her..nothing. I tried to text her...nothing. Me and cass decided to stop what we had because it became weird. Right now I am on my way to soccer practice with the boys and when we got there I saw y/n sitting on the bench. This was the first time I saw her at one of our practices, and she was smiling until she saw me walk in and her smile faded for a moment but then she put a smile on again when she saw kairi. While we practice I kept getting distracted by y/n yelling kairis's name as we played.
Coach: " AYE ROSARIO COME ON, PAY ATTENTION."

THE END OF ALEJANDRO'S POV
_________________________________
  The past few days it's getting harder for me to control my feelings. I started to kinda lash out on my mom and everyone else around me. Kairi has been ignoring me for some reason and I'm starting to get tired of chasing him. It's like when we start getting close he just pushes me off like it's nothing. Maybe I'm doing something wrong too but I just don't realize it. Alejandro has texted me multiple times telling me that he and cass are done and to be honest, I really don't care.

Authors note: this chapter is very short