Chapter 2

PLAY SONG IF IT STOPS RESTART IT..

I saw the headlights in my driveway and I grab my bag and keys and I walk downstairs slowly

I saw the headlights in my driveway and I grab my bag and keys and I walk downstairs slowly. I opened the front door and then walked out. We were half way to his house when I felt his hand go on my leg

KAIRIS HOUSE
We made it to his room and I closed the door behind me. He went to the bathroom and came back out with just his sweat pants on. He walked towards me and I kissed him, I felt his hand go up my shirt and un clip my bra. We went to the bed and I laid down, he kissed up my stomach and I felt chills down my spine. I grabbed his chin and pulled him up to my face.
Y/n: " stop teasing me..." he grinned and put his hand on my neck.
Kairi: " make me." I kissed him and slowly it turned into a makeout. The feeling was amazing, his fingers went through my hair and I felt him pull (omg I can't). His voice made it even better. Every so often he would kiss down my neck and I would have to pull him away..
Y/n: " kairi no marks.." but he ignored me and kept going, everything was going so fast that my mind couldn't keep up. Pillows were everywhere, clothes across the room. After we finished I let out a sigh.
Kairi: "you're gonna stay here tonight, ok."
Y/n: " ok." I looked over at him and he smiled and then kissed me again.
Y/n: " round 2?" he laughed and then got on top of me.

                          THE NEXT MORNINGI was shaken by my shoulder and then I felt the cover get pulled off of me

                          THE NEXT MORNING
I was shaken by my shoulder and then I felt the cover get pulled off of me.
Kairi: " y/n get up you can wear my clothes..." I got up from the bed and got in the showers.

" I got up from the bed and got in the showers