Chapter 10- I love you<3

-DON'T PLAY SONG UNTIL TOLD TOO 🙂

Today was a normal day in my fucked up life, I got up and did my normal morning routine, and got dressed.

School was the same as always, same faces, same bullshit. I wasn't really feeling today, me and kai are ok. Alejandro still comes around but he keeps his distance and doesn't bother me as he used to. I just found out that jean moved schools, Mattia has a new girlfriend. Cass hasn't been showing up to school and everyone's slowly going their separate ways. Which may sound bad but it might be the best for everyone. I stopped talking to the boys just to think about everything. It felt good to be by myself, well until I got the feeling of needing kairi by me but that feeling would go away eventually. Because if he wanted me to stay he would show me rather than making me think we will have something and then changing his mind when he wants to. I've been chasing him around like a little desperate puppy on the street walking behind everyone begging for food and eventually that little puppy will get tired of chasing and give up. And if it has to come to that then so be it. My mom surprised me with a car and I've started going to new places around town I've met new people and possibly found someone else. he's from New York, I met him when I went to go visit my dad and brother. He's cute but I'm not rushing anything he's just a friend for now.

WHEN YOU MET THE CUTE BOY IN NEW YORK.

(what you wore)I had just got to the park and sat down on the bench when someone spoke to me

(what you wore)
I had just got to the park and sat down on the bench when someone spoke to me.
?: " hey excuse me, uh you dropped this." I look up and he had his hand out with my lip gloss in it.

" I look up and he had his hand out with my lip gloss in it