Chapter 8

Should I just be done with everyone, should I just focus on y/n and y/n only. Be done with all this bullshit.
I wake up from my sleep and realize it's Wednesday morning. I get out of bed and get dressed for school

My mom dropped me off at school and I walked to my locker

Mattia: " wassup y/n." he said standing by my locker
Y/n: " hey mattia, you're talking to me now huh?" he smiled and said.
Mattia: " yep.." I smiled at his fast response
Y/n: " asshole." kairi walked up and then Alejandro which made me feel anxious.
Y/n: " hey guys." they both said hi awkwardly and stood there.
Ale: " well I got to go, see you guys later."
Everyone else: " bye." and then the bell rung.
MATTIAS POV
I walked out of my 4th-period classroom to go to the bathroom when I saw ale and cass talking by the bathroom. He kissed her and then she walked into the girl's bathroom and he walked the other way. Cass walked out of the bathroom and I just walked past her and into the boy's bathroom and texted y/n.
Y/n
Mattia
Hey, y/n I just saw ale and cass kiss while I was walking to the bathroom.

Y/n.
Haha funny joke..

Mattia
I'm being serious rn y/n

Y/n
🤣 mattia stop playing I'm in class and your gonna get me caught.

Mattia
I don't know how to prove to you what I saw but just trust me.

Y/n
Mattia ima go now I'll talk to you later

Mattia
Y/n I'm seriously not kidding!!
Helloooo
Y/n answer
Y/n.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ale
Mattia
You're fucked up bro

Ale
What?!?
Hello
Mattia wtf are you talking about.

--------------------------------------------------------------
THE END OF MATTIAS POV

Mattia text me I guess trying to trick me but I need to focus on my work right now and not entertain his b.s. Now it was finally lunch and I sat down at the table hungry as hell. Mattia and kairi walked in and then Alejandro. Mattia and Alejandro didn't seem in the mood to talk so lunch was dead silent. Lunch ended and as I was walking out mattia told me to wait and told kairi that he would see him later.
Y/n: " bye Kai." he waved and walked out.
Y/n: " what now mattia?" he looked at me with a serious face.
Mattia: " y/n I saw them kiss." I roll my eyes and sigh.
Y/n: " come on mattia the joke is over, haha so funny."
Mattia: " I'm not playing y/n, and I think deep down you believe me you're just trying to play it off." he says grabbing my arm.
Y/n: " ill believe it when I see it, I'm going to class now." I say walking off.
It was now the end of the day and my mom picked me up from school. Mattia was still texting me but I ignored it.
Mom: " wow who's blowing up your phone like that?" I sat my phone on my lap.
Y/n: " it's just a friend." we drove home and I went straight into my room and called cass. I called her a few times but she didn't answer so I gave up. An hour later she called me back.
Cass: " hey y/n." she said with a big smile.
Y/n: " hey cass." we talked for a while and then I remembered what mattia said.
Y/n: " hey cass can I ask you something?"
Cass: " yeah hold on my mom is calling me be right back." while she went to go see what her mom wanted I just sat there thinking.