Chapter 5

PLAY NOW- IF IT STOPS REPLAY IT..  

                                              THURSDAY
The week was going great kairi was starting to spend a little more time with us and jean was starting to talk to me which is weird. Stuff at home wasn't so good. On Friday my dad is moving out because my mom wanted a divorce, and he agreed. My mom told me that they are just falling out of love and I have to understand that it was gonna get more toxic if they stayed together. My dad is moving to New York to give my mom her space. I know they still love each other but they just aren't in love like they used to be. It lowkey did hurt seeing them split but I had to be strong for them.

CASSIES BIRTHDAY PARTY

What I wore to the party

What Cassie wore to her party

Cassie was standing in her bathroom looking at herself in the mirror.
Y/n: " girl your 18 now how do you feel?"
Cas: " like I wanna get drunk and just have fun all night." she turned and looked at me.
Cas: " is this good."
Y/n: " girl you look hot, your 18 now and don't know how to act." we both laughed and finished getting ready.

Ale<3
Ale
Are you guys almost here?

Y/n
Yeah we're a block away, how many people are there?

Ale
Alot, basically the whole school...

Y/n
Well this party is going to be fun, ok were outside .
Seen 8:50
_________________________ _______________

We could hear the music from outside, once we got in cassie went to go find Shawn and I went to go look for Alejandro, kairi, and mattia. The music stopped and everyone turned and looked at Cassie on the counter.
Cas: " I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK ALL OF YOU FOR COMING. Everyone yelled and the music started again.
Mattia: " three....two....one...." we all took a shot of vodka, and then went for another one. Now we had 5 shots and went to go dance.
Y/n: " guys Ima go to the bathroom." I didn't know if they could hear me so I just left. I used the bathroom and then washed my hands. I opened the door to walk out and Alejandro walked towards me and closed the door. He kissed me and I leaned back on the sink. He kissed down my neck and to my chest.
Y/n: " wait." and then the door opened.
Kairi: " hey y/n you go-"  kairi came in and then mattia came in behind him.
Mattia: " what's going on in here." I wasn't worried about what mattia was saying I was just focused on kairi. His face was blank, with no emotion.
Y/n: " nothing, let's get out of the bathroom."
Ale: " first you didn't want me to tell them and now it's nothing." I turned and looked at Alejandro confused.
Ale: " just tell them that we fucked." I stood there not knowing what to say.
Y/n: " Alejandro your drunk you don't know what your saying,let's just go home guys." he scoffed and walked towards the door.
Ale: " alright..." mattia walked out behind him. While I walked out the door kairi grabbed my arm. He just looked at me and then walked out. The car ride was quiet, they dropped me off without any words. I sat on the porch stairs thinking about what just happened.
Y/n: " fuck..fuck...fuck." I said to myself and the front door opened.  It was my mom.
Mom: " what are you doing outside at noon?" she walked toward me.
Mom: " And you smell like liquor, come inside." I got up and walked into the house.

                                       YOUR ROOM
I sat in my bed and just listened to music. Everything just went downhill. School tomorrow is gonna be a nightmare.

 School tomorrow is gonna be a nightmare