Chapter 1

Emma's POV

As a child, I was influenced, or more like expected to do great. My family, my friemds thought I was going to find it all and eventually have it all because I never gave up on anything or anyone. I was dedicated to my future, I thought I knew what I wanted to be once I graduated college.

As I look at the smiles on my friend's faces, I realize I can be what I think I want to be. I don't aim to be a failure, and I'm scared of failing at everything.

Terrified, really.

I raise my hands up and wave into the air. It's obvious 5SOS won't see me, but it's worth a try.
We are currently at The Forum for our concert. My first concert ever, actually. It's kind of embarrasing when all the people around you have been going to concerts since they were kids, and all you've gone to is your brother's school band concert.

My palms sweat as I look up to the columns on the red building. It was an amazing concert and I wish we would have stayed longer.

"We need to find these boys." Hayley says, scrolling through hr phone.

I smile and look up to my tall friends. "But first, I need to pee."

(A/N: Hi guys, well this is my new fanfic. Just something different, hopefully. Emma is Alexandra Daddario just to give you a heads up. I'll try figuring out the rest of the cast later. I would love if you could recommend too. Thanks. Love you all.)