Hanahaki Disease

Type: Hanahaki Disease
Trigger warnings: blood, vomiting, death.
Fluff or angst: angst maybe a little fluff
Ships: Kiribaku

     Kirishima looked at his hand, the red petal in his hand, he dose know if it was a rose or some other flower he's never seen before, but he saw blood drip from it, he knew Midoriya had this disease, but he's was saved by Todoroki. But he knew Bakugo was also trying to get with Midoriya.
            "Why did I fall head over heels for Bakugo?" He asked himself, he threw the petal in the trash next to his bed, Kaminari then walked in, he had this huge smile on his face. 
              "Hey dude! Momo made tea-" he looked at Kirishima who had a few drops of blood on his mouth still, "are you okay?"
               "Huh? Yeah why wouldn't I be?" Kirishima asked. Denki looked down, he saw the bloody petal in the trash.
               "You have it, don't you? The same disease Midoriya had... the hanahaki." Kirishima looked down, tears in his eyes, Denki walked over to him and hugged him. "I'm sorry."
                 "He's in love with Midoriya..." Kirishima said, "all he talks about it Midoriya, but Midoriya is with Todoroki!" Kirishima cried, Denki didn't know what to do, but he just hugged his friend.

As the days went on Kaminari was getting more concerned for Kirishima, at the end of class, the blond went up to their teacher.
"No Kaminari, Shinso is still grounded..." Aizawa said, he then looked at Kaminari, the bright blond had a worried look on his face, Aizawa then felt concerned, "Kaminari... what's wrong?"
"It's Kirishima Mr. Aizawa... he-he had Hanakaki!" Aizawa froze, he only had one student die to the deadly disease, and it wasn't a Pleasant. He watch the kid deteriorate in front of his eyes, he looked at Kaminari.
"Are you sure Kaminari?" Aizawa asked just to make sure, the blond nodded, wiping away his tears.
"I saw the bloody flower petals in his trash can, he's coughing up more blood and petals everyday! Just today he couldn't eat his lunch." Kaminari said, "I know who he loves, but the man is going after Midoriya!"
"Please tell me that they won't get it either." Aizawa said, Denki shook his head, more tears fell from his eyes.
"Mr. Aizawa... I-I'm worried for Kiri... I really am. You saw how bad it got with Midoriya..."
"That was because Todoroki didn't know how to return those feelings, and it only got worse for Midoriya because he didn't know what to do." Aizawa said crossing his arms, "now they are in love." Kaminari looked down, not wanting to make eye contact with his teacher.
"But... what if... what if Bakugo doesn't return Kiri's love?"
"He can get the flower removed, but he'll lose his ability to love Bakugo." Aizawa said, before Denki could talk again, his phone started to ring. It was Kirishima.
"Kiri?" Denki asked.
"D-Denki... h-he-" Kirishima started to cough, and hard, "there-there's so much petals and blood..."
"I'm on my way with Mr. Aizawa!" Denki said both males started for the droms, Denki could hear Kirishima throw up more, "stay with me Kirishima!"
"I-I-I'm t-trying." Then Denki heard a thud.
"Kirishima?!" Denki yelled into the phone, "Kiri answer me!"
"Oh my god Kirishima!" Denki heard someone yell, "SOMEONE GET AIZAWA!" It was Sero.
                      "Sero! I'm on my with Mr. Aizawa!" Clearly Sero didn't hear him. "Dammit!"

       - a few minutes earlier -

Kirishima sat next to his trash can, he just couldn't stop throwing up, he coughed more and more, feeling the petals go up his throat and into his mouth, he couldn't breath.
"C-come on Denki..." Denki picked up, but it hurt to talk, he heard Denki say he was in his way with Aizawa but he couldn't stay with them, soon everything turned black.
"Kirishima!" Sero ran to the boy, he saw the blood and petals, "come on Kirishima wake up!" Mina ran in while Momo went to get Aizawa.
"Hanakaki." Mina said as she held up a petal. Sero looked at his unconscious friend.
"Who.. who do you love Kiri?" Denki then ran in with Aizawa. The teacher ran over to his student, checking for a pulse, he started to make commands.
"Kaminari go get Bakugo! Tell him about Kirishima! Momo go to recovery girl and tell her the situation. We might have to take these flowers out no matter what. Ashido make sure no one comes in here besides Recovery girl and Bakugo, Hanta help me get him on the bed and on his side." The group nodded doing what they were told. Aizawa started to do CPR, knowing it won't really do anything beside being the flower petals up into Kirishima' throat, but getting more out the better, and he needs him to start breathing.

"Bakugo!" Denki ran into the common room, "it's Kirishima! He has Hanakaki disease."
"Okay? Why should I care?" The blond asked, Denki smacked him, Bakugo held his cheek.
"He loves you! Your the reason why he has it! He loves you!" Denki said, "but your too caught up with Midoriya to see his love! Dammit!" He slapped Bakugo again, "he's dying! He's dying!" Denki started to cry. Midoriya went over to Denki and helped him sit down, Bakugo didn't move, Denki pulled out a petal from his pocket. "This! This Bakugo! This is what's killing him!" Bakugo grabbed the petal, it was a red rose petal, but there was some Orange spots, it looked like it started to turn orange.
"Here Denki." Tsu gave him a water bottle. Bakugo just started at the petal, he felt something in the throat, and go into his mouth, he pulled it out and saw it was a orange flower petal, he looked up, and ran.

"Time of death, 20:30 (8:30 pm)." Recovery girl said Momo held Mina and Sero, Bakugo ran in, he saw Kirishima in his bed, blood dripping from his mouth, flower petals everywhere, tears in his eyes.
"No... no... Kiri..." he fell into Aizawa's arms, "i-I'm sorry..." he started to cough, petals fell from his mouth, tears in his eyes.

The news spread like wild fire, Midoriya was pissed at Bakugo and didn't talk to him at all, while a few people were trying to cheer up Denki, others were sad too. 1-A didn't talk to Bakugo at all. Blaming him for the death Kirishima. FatGum and Tamaki took the news hard as well, Mirio was there for Tamaki, Fagum closed down his office for a few days.
        Kirishima's parents were not happy about it at all, they blame the school for not seeing it sooner, or letting their son fall in love. Aizawa sighed. "Look. I understand that you blame us, but. Kirishima fell in love because he's a teenager, and they fall in love. This disease is most common in teenagers for that exact reason." He felt a sting on his cheek.
"Get out please." Aizawa sighed and left, mic was behind him.
"You know I had it." Aizawa said, "when it first started to get popular. I didn't know how to tell that I liked you."
                 "Good thing I was there in time." They shared a kiss.

    As the days went on, Bakugo got worse, it got so worse that Denki took him to recovery girl. "I have to do emergency surgery. Aizawa call his parents please, Kaminari I was you to get some rest... you've been up a long time." Denki sighed and nodded.

     What hurt the most is, he knew that his friend would never be able to feel love again. Shinso pulled Denki close, and kissed him, knowing his lover was hurting.

This has been sitting in my drafts a long time. So I just did that... ye... okay bye.. and stay gold