It Has Begun

No one's POV

Dumbledore's Office

In the office, were all the Professors, the Supreme Mugwump, and the Security Advisor with Aurors, Y/n and the Extremes, Stacey and Ariel. Albus didn't know why the monster hunters were in his office. The rest of the Professor was confused seeing students from Ilvermorny.

"Miss Rosier, May I ask why are there many visitors here?" Professor Dumbledore asked Y/n.

Before Y/n could answer, Mason, spoke, "I had the same question, but Y/n is well-loved by her peers. Yet, I have a feeling something else will be shared," Mason Thornby said not minding the monster hunters

Then, Elijah Rosier arrived to see everyone present," I apologize for my late arrival. I had things to get done with the MACUSA" Elijah said before seating in a chair.

"Mister Rosier glad you can make it. Now let's get this over with," Professor Dumbledore said wanting to get rid of Y/n quickly. Graven Walker explained to Professor Dumbledore and Elijah the dismissal form.

"Since, Y/n will be leaving Hogwarts. Hogwarts Staff will have their memories altered. You all shall not remember Y/n and Jen attending this school. You all will forget about Mason and I having this conversation," Graven clarified. As Elijah had deep thoughts of torturing Dumbledore.

"Now, Elijah, here you must sign accepting the transfer of Y/n back to Ilvermorny. ," Graven Walker showed a parchment for Elijah to sign. Dumbledore gave Elijah a quill to sign. Elijah saw Dumbledore's satisfied expression, Elijah was pissed breaking the quill.

"Eli, "Elijah heard Y/n's voice in his head. He calmed down for his sister. He knows there is a way for her to remain at Hogwarts. He needs Y/n to stay to watch Dumbledore.

"My apologies, I was in deep thought," Elijah apologize for breaking the quill. Dumbledore dismissed it handing him a new quill.

"If I may say, I am glad Hogwarts is back to being safe. Although, I cannot say the same thing for what could happen in the future," Elijah said reading over the parchment. Dumbledore looked confused at Elijah.

"What are you implying, Elijah?" Mason Thornby as all eyes were on Elijah.

"Are you saying Hogwarts is unsafe for students?" Professor McGonagall asked as Dumbledore remained quiet listening to Elijah.

"If suppose You-Know-Who comes back, who will protect the school? Albus is old, he cannot handle the security and safety alone. The Professors are highly capable but just them alone won't do to protect the school. All the staff combined won't stand a chance against the boogeyman. And we know he will come to haunt children in Hogwarts," Elijah made out some points that Hogwarts is unsafe

 And we know he will come to haunt children in Hogwarts," Elijah made out some points that Hogwarts is unsafe

Dumbledore glared at Elijah knowing what he is trying to do. The rest of the Professors worried hearing about the Boogeyman. They know they will be left unprotected without a monster hunter.