Chapter 11

When they got there he had her lay down on her bed. When Madam Pomfrey came she looked at her.

"Alright, let's see how your baby is doing first." she said worried.

She looked at it and sighed. Then she looked at them.

"I'm sorry you two, but after being hit by the torture curse and so many more it hurt both of you so bad that your baby died, a miscarriage." she said.

"B-but those stop in your 20th week!" Harriet said.

"I'm sorry Potter, but here you can have one anytime of your pregnancy." she said.

Harriet started crying and Neville held her tightly.

"It's all my fault!" she said.

"No it's not. It's not your fault." he said.

As she cried Neville fought the tears himself. As a husband it's his job to make his wife feel better.

A few minutes later she started to calm down.

"You ok?"

She nodded.

"Where is she anyway?" he asked.

"Thirty four weeks." Madam Pumfry said.

He nodded.

"Alright Potter, let's get this taken care of. Lay down and let me take it."

So she used a spell to make her stomach look like she was pregnant. Neville was shocked at how big she was. Then Madam Pomfrey used a spell to make it leave. When she was done with that she fixed her up the best she could.

After that she had Harriet spend the night there. She gave her some dreamless potion and let Neville spend the night with her.

The next day Harriet was in the living room with her hands on her face.

Neville had tried to make her feel better but she still felt like it was her fault. Their kids tried to help her to but didn't work either.

McGonagall let them take as long as they needed to be ready for work. Professor Sprout came back feeling sorry for two of her former students. Professor Jameson was nice enough to go back to.

"Harriet, it's not your fault. We can have another one when you're ready to try again." Neville said.

She nodded.

Then the Daily Prophet came and Neville grabbed it.

Delphini Riddle, daughter of you-know-who defeated by Harriet Longbottom.

For the third time Harriet Longbottom has saved us. A repeat of the past two wars. Thanks to Harriet and her two teams it was quicker than the last two wars. For the third time she's saved us. 'She is a very hard person to duel and win like her father was. One of the best leaders I've ever known. I'm very proud of my former student and lion.' Minerva McGonagall headmistress of Hogwarts says. The team that did most of the work is Harriet Longbottom's school team, Dumbledore's Army. 'We made it our fifth year when Umbridge was the Professor. It took me, Neville and Ron a while to talk her into it but it worked.' Hermione Weasley says. Then in their seventh or sixth year, Luna Scamander and Ginny Weasley reopened the group while Harriet, Ron, Hermione and Neville were gone. When they appeared back she took it from there. Once again we owe Harriet Longbottom a life debit.

While they read the paper Harriet smiled a little and shook her head.

"Whatever it takes I'll do anything for home." she said.

Sure enough it had been four and a half months since the duel and people would still look at her. It was a repeat of the day she defeated Voldemort for good. She still acted like she did before.

She was still a little upset and would sit there quietly. Not as bad as she was before though. Her friends felt bad for her and a little upset she didn't tell at least them. But also understood why.

They were home on their Christmas break right now. Harriet and Neville were back in school in October. They thanked Professor Sprout and Professor Jameson for taking over for them.

Harriet had told Neville she was ready to try again last month. So they had been in Harriet's office. Neville was staying with her until she was fully recovered from what happened to the baby.

She hadn't felt that good and was going to Madam Pomfrey later.

They had told her that they were going to try again so she could know.

After breakfast she and Neville headed to see Madam Pomfrey.

When they got there Harriet laid down and waited.

"Alright Potter, let's see if you have another one coming."

So like the other two times she looked at her stomach.

"Well you two, it looks like you have another one coming. You're seven weeks right now." she said.

They smiled. This time they were going to be able to keep it like the first time.

After that they went home and Kreacher had just finished dinner.

"Master Neville and Mistress Harriet are just in time for dinner." Kreacher said.

"OK, thanks Kreacher." she said.

"You're welcome Mistress Harriet." he said.

So they headed to the table and ate.

After dinner they had the kids sit down.

"So mum, you had something you want to tell us?" Frank said.

"Yes, how would you three like to be a big brother?" she said.

The three kids smiled.

"I'd love to be a big brother!" James said.

"Yeah!" Frank said.

"I would to! Even though I wouldn't be related to them and am an older cousin. I still consider you as more than an aunt." Teddy said.

"Which would be what?" she asked.

"A mum. I technically could call you that since you adopted me couldn't I?" he said.

She smiled and gave him a hug.

"You can call me that if you want."

"And you can call me dad if you want to." Neville said.

Teddy smiled.

"Thanks mum, dad."

It was going to be a good year this year. They know it.