Chapter 3

As the time went on the four kids were doing good. Frank, James and Teddy go visit their parents, aunt or uncle and godmother on weekends and bring Rose and Veronica with them.

It was Halloween and they were having the yearly feast. Harriet just sat there quietly and looked at her food as usual.

"Harriet, are you OK?" Neville asked.

"Yeah, it's Halloween so you remember that night in '81." she said and sighed.

Neville rubbed her back gently and slowly.

A few days later Harriet was on her way to her quarters when she bumped into Sybill.

"Hello Sybill." she said smiling.

She opened her mouth but then was out of it and saying something else.

"The girl will be needed again... she will have a reminder of her past... the enemies of her family has a new enemy for her... and it will be up to her to end it again..." she said.

Harriet stood there in shock. That was the third prophecy she's heard her say, the second one in front of her and the second one about her and Neville.

"Oh, Harriet, did you say something?" Trelawney asked.

"Umm, I just said hello. That's all." she said.

"Well hello to you to. I must say that you're the best Defense Professor I've ever seen. Even better than Remus was."

"Thanks. Well, I'll see you around Sybill." she said.

Then she headed to Neville's quarters.

When she got there she said the password and ran in and saw him sitting on the couch.

His password was plant lover.

"Neville there's something I wanna tell you. Something that just happened and worries me." she said.

"Alright, come and sit down." he said.

When she got there and sat down she told him the prophecy she heard.

"That means I have to save London again!" she said and covered her face with her hands.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you can do it and figure out what it means." he said.

"I hope you're right." she said.

Then she leaned on Neville and sighed.

He gave her a kiss after that.

It had been two weeks since the prophecy and the three kids would work hard and not break any rules like Harriet, Ron, Hermione and Neville did at school. When they started dating Neville had joined the Golden trio. So were then called the Golden quartet.

Dumbledore had admitted that he was testing her during her school years, he had a theory about her having a part of Voldemort in her, made it official that she had a part of him in her, he had made it official that he made horcruxes after finding out a the diary and he had waited until she was old enough to know. She was furious at him for a few minutes but then calmed down and thought about it.

She had let it slide this one time because she understood why. He had been testing her to get her ready for the next war and make sure he was right.

Harriet was going to visit Andy because she hadn't felt good lately. It was Saturday and she had no class today.

Teddy was in his fourth year and Andy had been thinking it was time for Harriet to take custody of him.

After the war she had decided to go back to school, also called home and reject Kingsley's offer of being an auror. After fighting Voldemort so many times she was done with dark wizards. Neville and Hermione did the same thing.