Epilogue

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N: Satori san? What is it?

Tendou: wait a little bit... almost there~

Y/N is wondering why her husband covering her eyes as the two walk to their living room.

Y/N is nervous but not worry because she knew her husband likes to surprise her.

The two stop and Tendou mouth something to a small boy who stands behind a cake.

Tendou silent counting the mini him "1,2,3" and uncovers Y/N's eyes.

Tendou&Kairi: Happy birthday Y/N / Mommy!!!

Y/N sees her five years old son, standing behind the table with a  cake that Y/N knows who made it.

She can't hide her happiness as a smile is forming on her face.

Y/N: Satori san, Kairi, thank you~

Tendou pushes her gently, making her walk closer to the table.

Tendou: now now let's sit and you need to make a wish and blow up the candle....

Kairi: make a wish! Make a wish!

Y/N: yes yes...

Y/N closes her eyes and makes a wish before blowing the candle.

Tendou and Kairi clap their hands and walk closer to Y/N. They both kiss Y/N's cheeks on each side.

After that, the three decided to watch a family movie together.

Tendou: Snacks for the movie~

Tnedou came into the room with bags of snacks.

Kairi: Kairi wants Kairi wants... can I have some dad??

Tendou grins at his son and leans his face to him.

Tendou: I'll give you some but exchange it with kiss kiss...

Kairi stands on the sofa and kisses Tendou on both of his cheeks. Tendou and Y/N chuckle at their son and Tendou give Kairi his snacks.

They watch the movie while sitting on the sofa with Y/N on Tendou's lap, and Kairi on Y/N's. The snacks are on the empty side of the sofa.

Y/N notices that Kairi has started to doze off. She looks at the clock and notices that it's Kairi's bedtime.

Y/N: Satori...

Tendou: okay

Y/N gets up with Kairi in her arms, taking him to his bed while Tendou is cleaning the living room and turns off the TV.

Y/N puts Kairi on his bed and tucks him in. She then walks to hers and Tendou's room. Tendou is already laying on the bed.

Tendou: how's the cake?

Y/N smiles and she sits on the bed while stroking Tendou's red locks.

Y/N: it's really good of course... thank you Satori...

Tendou smiles looks so proud with Y/N's compliments.

Tendou: well, I made that for you after all~

Y/N lays on her side of the bed and thinks about her son.

Y/N: Kairi is really sweet...

Tendou sees as his wife's eyes soften at the mention of their son. Tendou is happy to see her pleased like this but there's another face of her that he likes the most, her flustered face.

Tendou turns and lays on his stomach while staring at Y/N. He reaches a hand and holds her hand.

 He reaches a hand and holds her hand

Tendou: well... I made that too... with you...

Y/N is flustered and her face turns red. Tendou is amused by this and he pulls her to him, making her lay on top of him.

Tendou: how are you so cute? No wonder my Kairi is cute just look at his mother~

Y/N hides her face on Tendou's chest and clutches on his hoodie.

Y/N: Satori san you always tease me...

Tendou: hahahha, well what can I do? I love you and love to tease you toooooo much...

Tendou hugs Y/N tight and the woman rests her head on her husband's chest.

As she made a wish earlier...

Y/N wishes that she could always be with her family...

To be surrounded by them...

Where she's the happiest...

.
.
.
.
.
The End

Thank you for reading this story guys
I hope you like it

And if you do, please check out my other stories too, maybe you'll find another story that you can enjoy

Have a great day/night

♡♡♡
K A Y N U