3. || 𝐀𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧💎 ||

"There isn't really that much to say about me but...okay""so hi I'm y/n and 5 quirks technically but I was born with another special ability called blood bending which is basically where I can control the human body brain,legs,arm,veins etc. and because of this I have no blood in my body and also since my blood bending is basically a curse I have a price to pay there's this thing inside me like a demon which emerges when I feel negative emotions like anger,sadness,grief ect. and..."i stopped to take a breath then continued

"basically I'm ×10 more powerful when I'm the demon she is called mukestu(bloodless) and basically when I'm her there is no stopping I'm evil,ruthless and cruel I don't know or care about anyone and the only way to break the spell is if someone I truly care about tells me to stop or if I feel like I've completed what I wanted to do and you can see if I'm evil by my appearance by hair is darker and both my eyes turn red oh and I can realse my quirks from this eye*she points to her evil eye*that's why I wear an eye patch and this is getting long so I'll just the rest of my quirks simply"

"I have the power of the elements air,water,fire and earth.my water gives me the power to control all water particles,my fire gives off well fire and light,my air is just like anything air wind,oxygen,earthquakes etc. My earth is basically just controlling nature and I can create anything from vines I can also create anything from crystal i can also use my crystal to teleport and do spells and I can make wings from all of my quirks and I get stronger in my quirk environment like my earth gets stronger in nature,water gets stronger in water ect.

And when I want to make my quirks stronger I can create dresses that boost my power and I can use all my quirks at once but I ran out of air and I can't breathe but that isn't a problem when I'm evil...so that's it I think"I said and almost everyone's jaws were dropped"what?"I questioned"mhm interesting,well then take a seat"mr.aizawa said and I did"this nap isn't gonna sleep itself"he muttered to himself sounded as usually tired"sorry if that was a lot to take in"I said...
To be continued...