Too Young {Part 2}

Requested by areallycooldudetbh ✨

The heat started to get a little uncomfortable outside, even if we were sheltered by the shade of the tree, so La Toya suggested heading inside to cool off.

"Let's go to my room," she said as we ascended their spiral set of stairs.

Butterflies fluttered throughout my stomach as she grabbed my hand, leading us to our destination.

Once we got there, she twisted the doorknob and her bedroom door opened with a creak. We waltzed inside.

I've seen her room before but I'm still wowed by how pretty it is

La Toya hopped onto her bed and gestured her hand for me to sit down as well. Once we were comfortable, we opened our popsicles that we picked up on the way upstairs.

"What do you want to watch?" She asked me as she switched through the channels.

"Whatever's on. Doesn't really matter," I replied before biting a huge chunk out of my popsicle.

~ ~ ~ ~ 

"Okay," La Toya giggled. "Never have I everrr," she drawled. 

We both bursted out into laughter because of the way she kept dragging on the sentence.

"C'mon! Say it!" I laughed.

"Alright alright!" She paused for more suspense. "Never have I ever....had my first kiss," she said with a playful smile.

My cheeks began to heat up.

"..I can't say that I have," I confessed shyly.

La Toya just stared at me for a while. Her smile disappeared. But she didn't look angry or anything. More like she was thinking. Then she sat up, previously lying down, and moved in closer to me.

Her hand slid to my cheek, like before, the other one to my waist. Thump, thump, thump-- went my heart. The space between our faces decreased by the second.

"Then let me be your first," she said softly.

My entire body froze.

I really didn't see this coming. Am I really ready for my first kiss yet? What if I mess it up? What if La Toya thinks I'm a bad kisser? What if someone barges in?

Her enticing eyes glanced into mine for my approval to go ahead. And it was like I was put under a spell from her gaze. I slowly nodded and closed my eyes. 

We leaned in, and when our lips touched, it was like the entire world disappeared. My mind was zapped and went entirely blank. My face burned like it was set ablaze. My heart pounded and rattled in my chest. Sparks shot throughout my stomach while it did flips. I was woozy with elation and ecstasy. I was struck with absolute bliss. All these new sensations were so strange.. yet satisfying! 

I could taste the cherry-flavored popsicle on her lips. Her touch was gentle but packed with so much passion. I wanted more. So I deepened the kiss, not truly knowing what I was doing. I'm just doing what they do in the movies you know? But it felt so good. My whole body tingled with pleasure.

We began to break the kiss. And when we looked at each other, we both smiled.

"T-that was..wow," she slurred.

"That was amazing," I uttered. The feel of her lips still lingered on mine. And I still felt like I was in that dazed state.

We both sat there for a minute. Just taking in what just went down.

La Toya collapsed onto her pillows. I went to go join her. And there we just laid, just enjoying each other's comfort and warmth.