Secrets

Six year was begging and Voldemort, made Draco and Simone become two deatheaters. Simone was a double agent but nobody know except for her mother. Their mission was kill Dumbledore, they knew that the Dark Lord was insane, but they had to do it, Simone being a double agent, was going to tell it to Dumbledore, she was always praticing with Snape about the control of mind so when the Dark Lord would attack her mind, he wouldn't see her memories. He was doing the same with Harry, Simone knew it but Harry didn't. She knew that Snape was a double agent too. But she never knew why. Then she decided to ask him.

"Professor?"

"Yes Unger?"

"Why are you a double agent?"

He smiled. She couldn't believe it, it was a genuine, comprensive smile coming from Severius Snape.

"I was young that time, i had a crush on Lily Potter"

"Harry's mother?"

He nodded.

"We were friends, when we went to Hogwarts, she was sorted in Grifondor and i was sorted in Slytherin, then years passed, she started dating James Potter"

He told her everything, that he was always there, that he saw Harry, and most important that he saw the Dark Lord taking his love's life away. A tear left his eye. She knew how he felt. She felt like that too when Cedric was gone.

"You should be sorted in Griffondor, you're very brave, that's where you belong"

He smiled weakly at her.

"You too, miss Unger"

She shook her head.

"No, i'm a Slytherin, i'm ambitious, cunning and i burt my old school"

"It was an accident" he replied. She smiled.

"You knew it"

He nodded.

"Simone, your heart is pure, just because you're a Slytherin, that doesn't mean that you're evil"

"Thank you" She said smiling and she left.

She went to hers and Draco's room, they were prefects so they share the same room.

"Hey honey" he said kissing her.

"Hey love" She replied putting her bag on the only chair in the room.

"Where have you been?"

"To Snape"

"Snape?" He asked confuse.

"Yes, he was teaching me how not to allow the dark lord entering in my mind and he said that tomorrow he wants to see you too."

"That git!"

"Hey, he's not a git and he made an unbreakable vow for you."

"I guess you're right" he said pecking her lips.

"Did you already start to walk on the cabinet?"

"Yes, but it is broken"

"Did you try a fix spell?"

"No! Simone, you're a genius!!" He said pushing her to the wall and kissing her.

"Thank you, now you thought how to kill Dumbledore?"

"Yes, I cursed a necklace, I will give it at Katie Bell under the imperious curse and she will give it to Dumbledore"

She kissed him and went to bed, she was really tired.

The next day when Simone woke up, she was alone in the room, she took a shower, changed and went to the Great Hall for breakfast. Then she checked which subjects she had.  Two hours of Potions, three hours of DADA and for last, Transfiguration. The year before she went really good in her O.W.L.S.

She went to potion and sit next to Draco.

"Miss Unger, we are a bit late, aren't we?"

"I'm sorry"

"Well, Miss Unger, what do you smell?"

"Excuse me?"

"Smell the potion in front of you"

"Uh, Okay"

"What do you smell?"

"Umm, musk"

"Very well, Mr Malfoy, what do you smell?"

"Roses and Vanilla"

"Good, this is Amortensia, a love potion, you smell what are you attracted to."

They realized to be attracted by each other's profume.

After that the lessons finished they went into their room.

"I'm so tired, I think I will skip dinner" Simone said.

"Yeah, me too"

"Katie Bell is in the hospital wing, Potter thinks that I'm a death eater and Dumbledore is still alive"

"Everything will be fine, I promise you"

"I poisoned a bottle, I hope Dumbledore will find it"

"Yeah, I have to go, I will come back soon" Simone said kissing Draco's cheek.

She went to Dumbledore's office, she said the password and enter.

"Ah, miss Unger, please sit"

She did as he told.

"I have to tell you something professor"

"What's wrong Miss Unger?" He said offering me a candy that I accepted.

"The Dark Lord wants me and Draco to kill you but I can't-" Dumbledore cut her off.

"I already know it"

"You know it? How?"

"You're not the only double agent here"

"Snape?"

He nodded.

"Miss Unger, please stay next to Mr Malfoy"

"I will"

She said outing of Dumbledore's office for come back to her room.

"Where were you?" Draco asked

"In the library"

She lied.

He nodded and hugged her while she came into the bed.

"I love you Draco"

He kissed her and said:

"You will spend the Christmas at my house, we will have fun, I promise"

"Thank you"

"I love you too Simone, now sleep"

She nodded and for the first time, she had a beautiful dream.

________________________________________________________________________________
The girl in the pic is Simone. So what do you think?