The Carrows

Going to DADA was the wrost thing ever now, except for Voldemort of course. The Carrows were terrible and mean teachers, every excuse was good for torturing someone. That day, the boring and mean twins, made some first year come into the room. They didn't know what was going on. The girl started to speak.

"So, today we will show you the Cruciatus curse, pick a first year"

I was shocked by their words, they wanted to hurt that kids. Nobody spoke, nobody moved. Not even the other Slytherins. I took a step forward, everyone gasped. I was going to do this for my son, at the end, i was a mother if they forgot it. I touched the jaw of the poor kid and smiled kindly at him. He smiled back. I turned to face the twins that were smirking waiting for me to use the Cruciatus curse. I was going to, but not on the poor kid, i would use it on them. I smirked and looked at the class, they looked at me with shock.

"Don't do it Simone, please" Neville begged thinking that i was going to hurt the poor kid.

" Cruciatus!!!" I yelled to the twins.

They felt on the floor screaming with pain. Everyone cheered.

" Good job Simone" Seamus said with his british accent. I smiled.

"Thank you"

I completed one of my mission, sending the Carrows at the hospital wing.