Years passed

Simone and Draco were at the King Cross' station with their children, now teenagers.

The Hogwarts express was already there.

Scorpius and Angel, were Slytherins. They got on it, went to their friends and waved at their parents.

"They grow up too fast" Simone said sighing. Draco hugged her.

"Remember when we were at their place?"

" Yes, like it was yesterday"

They both smiled.

"You don't know how i felt when you were depressed for Cedric's death"

After all those years, it was still a touching subject.

"You helped me a lot"

" I'm glad i did"

She kissed him.

"I have to admit that i was jealous when you were with Diggory but seeing you so broken, made me realize that you really cared about him"

"I did"

He hugged her.

"You know, sometimes, i think what my life would be if i wouldn't met you, if i was a muggle or unless going to Hogwarts i would go to another school"

"But you didn't" she said taking his hand.

"No, i didn't"

"That's good. Because you became my reason of life, i need you Draco, i need you more than everything, i need you more than breathing Draco Malfoy, i love you so much"

He kissed her.

"I love you too Simone and i need you too, always and forever, more than breathing"

The Slytherin prince and his princess, went away, years passed but they still  loved each others until death. They always needed each others. They were happy, they lived enough for see the children of their granchildren. They were always there for each others, their love was more than breathing.