The safe house

Her pale skin was being kissed by the sunset and her brown long straight hair were shining, the water on her feet was warm. She was walking on the beach. Her eyes were shining turning into a beautiful hazel colour. She was wearing a light blue jumper and a long veil that was covering her underwear. A little kid, about five years old, with platinum blonde hair and hazel eyes was running towards her. She smiled and opened her arms. He jumped in and yelled:

"Mom! Angel wants me to play dolls with her"

She laughed a little.

"Where is your sister now?"

"I'm here mom!!" Yelled a little girl about two years old, with long brown hair and icy grey-blue eyes. The two kids were both beautiful and they looked like their parents.

"What about me?" asked a male voice. The man was tall, with platinum blonde hair, and icy grey eyes. He was handsome. He was wearing a golden ring on his left hand.

"Draco" she whispered. He came running to her and kissed her.

"Simone" he whispered. They both smiled.

" Mom, dad play with us" Angel bugged.

"Okay, let's play 'i catch you'" he said picking the little girl up. She giggled. They started to run and to play hide and seek.

Simone looked at her house. It was white, with flowers on the balcony that face the ocean.

" Draco, where is the dark lord?"

"He's dead, remember?"

She smiled again.

"Yes, i remember"

He kissed her like if there was no tomorrow.

"I love you"

"I love you more"
They were happy where once it was just the safe house.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Simone woke up. It was the best dream she ever had. She was so happy but in that moment she remembered that the Dark Lord was still alive. She wanted that dream to be the truth and not the hard reality that she had to live every day.

She needed to think, so she was going to go in the only place where Voldemort couldn't find her. The safe house. She was at the Malfoy manor, she took a shower, choice to wear a red dress with black heels and went to Scorpius' room. He was sleeping like the little angel that he was. She took him and apparated. The sun was high in the sky, Scorpius was still sleeping, she knocked at the only door in front of her, the door of the safe house. Simone smiled when she saw Lucy open the door.

"Hi mum"

"Hello honey" said Lucy greeting her daughter with a kiss on the cheek.

"Why are you here?" Simone asked feeding Scorpius that meanwhile he woke up.

"We are in danger, the Dark Lord want us. Your father thinks that i'm insane, so i left him. And everything, we are safe her."

Simone smiled at her mother. When Scorpius finished to eat, he fell asleep again.

" He's an angel" Lucy commented.

"Yes, he is" said Simone smiling.

" Can you watch over Scorpius for tonight?"

" Sure"

"Thank you mom" said Simone hugging Lucy.

"I love you honey"

"I love you too mom"

"Be safe"

"Always"

Then Simone came back to the Malfoy manor. She walked into Draco's room. She went close to her bed and kissed him on the lips.

"Good morning my love"

"Hi love"

"We have to go now" she whispered into his ear.

"Where?"

" Get ready and don't any do questions"

He did as she told him. She took his hand and they arrived at the safe house.

"You can open your eyes now"

The sun was setting on the ocean leaving beautiful shades of red, violet, pink and orange.

" It's beautiful. Where are we?"

"In an island, here there is my safe house." She told him smiling. The wind was low and warm, it was moving their hair and a bit the three. He smiled.

"Are you sure that we aren't in heaven?"

She shook her head.

"It could never be an heaven with the Dark Lord alive"

He looked down, he knew that she was right. They would never be a normal family that go to Diagon Alley without thinking that they could be called by the Dark Lord, they couldn't move away, the mark on their arm was something that you can't escape. A torture for life.

"You don't have to worry, until we are here" she whispered into his ear. He hugged her from behind and placed a kiss on her neck.

"He won't find us if we stay here"

He smiled and they kissed, they both wanted to stay there forever but they couldn't, the Dark Lord would search for them, would destroy everything just for find them just for kill them. They knew it. Being a deatheater wasn't easy, especially for Simone, that killed a lot of them, but not Draco or the Dark Lord knew about this. She was in the order of Phoenix so it was her job. She was a double agent. She made her choice. Be by the right side, no matter what.

But in that moment nothing mattered, they were save until they were in the safe house.