Chapter 11

You had been reading for a fair amount of time. Your hands began to ache a bit as you sat in the same position for a while. You stood up and did a few squats and shake your hands, hoping to get them back to normal again. You wanted to know what Loki was up to, so you put the book down and walked over to his room.

You knocked and waited for a 'come in' before you decided to walk in. Once you heard Loki call you, you walked inside, closing the door behind you. "You do know you don't need to knock on my door every time you want to come in here." Loki said, keeping his eyes glued to the book he was reading.

"And what if your doing something private and I walk in?" You protested, gaining his attention. "Y/N, you literally live in my room. You're the one who's always in here, not me." He said, putting his book away. You shrugged and went to sit beside him.

"Oh what is it now?" He said. "Oh nothing." You reply back. "Listen Y/N, I know you better than you know yourself. What do you want?" You looked at him and made a weird face. "Feisty are we?" You joke. Loki didn't laugh.

"OMG how bipolar are you? You laugh one minute, the next you don't." You say, annoyed. "Your the one with mood swings Y/N." Loki argued back. "True." Someone said. You and Loki both turned to face the door only to see Tony standing there. 

"What?" He says, acting innocent. "How long you been there?" You ask him, clearly shocked. "Only long enough to hear your childish arguments." He laughed. "She does have mood swings tho, doesn't she." Loki said, getting up from the bed.

"Shut the hell up Loki." You say, giving him a dead stare. "Haha he's right Y/N!" Tony laughed once more. For once, Tony and Loki were finally getting along. "Well it seems like you two have been getting along." You mutter, changing the subject.

"Ohh don't change the subject now Y/N." Loki said. You sigh and fall back onto the bed, moving your feet up in the air. "On a serious level, I came here to ask how you're settling in Y/N. Is it ok?" Tony asked, you could see he was being genuine.

You stood up and walked over to him. "Yeah, it's good!" You smile. "Also, do you need to go to school?" Tony asked. "Um not that I'm aware of. You can home-school me soon!" You suggested. "Yeah, when we get the right facilities and the right learning environment, why not?!" Tony said, smiling.

"Yeah I know I'm such a pain but I don't really like school. I've gained a LOT of anxiety from it." You say, frowning. "Oh cheer up Kid, we aint going to force you!" Tony said, giving you a hug. "Thanks." You say, moving from the hug.

"What did you want to ask me anyway?" Loki said, moving onto another conversation. "Oh I was going to ask if you want to sleepover in my room but you said I have mood swings, so bye." You say, pushing Loki out of the way to get to your room. "But he does have a point Y/N!" Tony shouted.

"Oh Stark you are so dead." You mumbled and ran up to him and punched him in the stomach. "OW THAT SERIOSULY HURT!" He whined. "Told ya not to mess with me." You say sassily, flicking your hair from your shoulder.

"I'll sleepover Y/N!" Loki exclaimed. "Sorry love, you missed your opportunity!" You say to Loki. "Dear God, the girl is so little but look at her, she has a huge attitude." Tony commented, adding a 'tut tut' at the end.

You rolled your eyes.

640 Words