Chapter 22

"WHOOO!" You cried out as you drove, the music on the radio blasting out loud. As you were vibing with your tunes, a certain somebody jumped from the window, and into the passenger seat. "Peter?" You ask, shocked. "What you doing as Spiderling? You laugh.

"Uh um hey Y/N." He stuttered. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" You screeched as you started slapping him. "Agh calm down, calm down." He screamed back. You glared at him. "You do know you're supposed to be my best friend, right?" You began. 

"Yeah Y/N, always." Peter replied innocently. "Well not anymore." You say rolling your eyes. "Huh? Y/N?" Peter stammered. "Oh shut the fuck up, stop acting innocent. You told Stark about me driving it was a joke and you made this a whole lot worse than it actually is." You say viciously.

"Y/N! It was, and still is dangerous." Peter protested. You turned the volume down so you couldn't hear him. He started to wave his hands around you, blocking your way of seeing. "Do you mind?" You yell. "Mr Stark says you should get out, it's safer and better!" Peter then said, this annoyed you. 

"Alright you goody too shoes." You say before parking to the side of the road. Immediately, Tony, Steve and Nat ran up to you. 

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING Y/N?" Tony bellowed. "Meh. I don't know." You replied. "Not gonna lie, that was epic Y/N." Sam said, giving you a high five. "Seriously? You're going to praise her for that?" Nat questioned.

"It was pretty dangerous." Steve added. "Ok let me get something straight. Did I get hurt? No. Did anyone get hurt? No. Were the roads half empty? Yes. Do I care? Maybe." You say. "Ok Ok. First of all Y/N you're lucky the roads were empty, you could be facing a fine right now!" Tony said, his voice breaking.

"Yeah? And you'd pay for it." You answer back, earning a wink from Bucky. Tony almost choked on his words. "Ugh kid, just get in the car." Tony said, rolling his eyes. "Looks like someone can't handle the hot stuff." You whisper quietly. 

As you sat in the back of Tony's car, Loki looked at you, a smirk plastered on his face. "Hot stuff huh." He says. You rolled your eyes. "Everyone in?" Tony asked. "Well noo, I'm sitting on the roof." You say sarcastically. 

"I meant has everyone get their belts in. It looks like someone doesn't have much intelligence." He fired back. "Well I'm sure that person does have intelligence, but there is someone who obviously doesn't understand sarcasm. My first language." You reply bitterly.

"Hold On. I'm the KING of sarcasm." Tony said, turning to look at you. "Ok Tony stop being like such a child, leave her alone for God's sake. She's a child." Pepper said, looking at Tony, expecting him to behave better.

"Yeah listen to your wife." You mumble, causing Pepper to blush and Loki to laugh. "She really does have some sas, doesn't she?" Loki said, pleased. "Oh shut up Reindeer Games. At least she didn't try to take over New York." Tony replied harshly.

"Woah. Thats Rad." You say. "Did you actually? How many people did you kill?" You ask, turning your head to face Loki. "Aww look tin man, she actually cares." Loki says, fake smiling. "Y/N you better not take influence." Clint butted in.

"Oh hello mate, didn't even know you were there." You say, poking him. He laughed awkwardly, causing tension in the car. "You know you can be less awkward." You say, rolling your eyes. Clint rolled his eyes. Typical.

"So Y/N, tell us a bit about you. What do you like?" Pepper asked nicely. "Um anything I like?" You ask, smirking a bit. "Oh um, yes." She answered sweetly. "I like dark stuff, it attracts me. I like death and being mean to people. I like being by myself and not socialising!" You say, smiling. 

"Oh, thats sweet?" Pepper said uncomfortably. "Sorry for being a bit awkward Pepper. You're my favourite out of all these lot." You say, smiling at her. Pepper deserved the world. She didn't need someone useless like Tony.

"Is that so pet?" Loki said. You looked up and remembered that he could read your thoughts. "What happened back there?" Tony said, being nosy as usual. "Sweet Y/N here thinks Pepper deserves the world, and not someone useless, like yourself." Loki blurted out loud.

"Bro you can't even shut your gob." You say, poking his side. That ended up with him grunting. You looked outside of the window and your ears got used to the talking around you. You looked outside at the cars and countryside, it made you feel peaceful. 

792 Words