Chapter 25

You walked into the huge place, there were shops everywhere; and it looked amazing. The bad thing, however, was that there were a lot of people. You gulped. Loki noticed your uneasiness. 

"You alright love?" He asked. You looked at him quickly and nodded. "Just a lot of people," You say, scratching the back of your neck. "Where to first?" Thor asked, taking in the surroundings. "Well, I wanted Starbucks but I don't want to talk to the cashier. Can you do it for me pweasee?" You say, doing your best puppy eyes at Thor and Steve. They looked at each other before deciding.

"Ok, but what do you and my brother plan on doing in that time?" Thor asked, a questioning look on his face. "Just look around?" You say, shrugging. "Ok, but make sure to meet here in about five or ten minutes." Steve said seriously.

"Ok ok cop, I can handle her," Loki butted in. "Shut up, I can handle YOU you mean." You snapped back. You and Loki continued to argue until you realised that Thor and Steve had gone and the members of the public were staring at you.

"Oh fuck" Loki cursed. "What the hell are you staring at?" You said, pointing to a young kid. She got scared and ran off, typical for a child. "You don't like kids?" Loki asked. "It varies from moment to moment," You said, winking at Loki before running into one of the newspaper agencies. "From moment to mome-" Loki began to say before he noticed you had also gone. "WAIT UP Y/N!" 

You were looking around at the different things in the store; the foreign sweets, crisps/chips from other countries, dark chocolate and so much more. "I want that." You ordered Loki, pointing to a Slurpee. "Y/N no, it contains too much sugar darling." He remarked. You cringed at the way he said 'darling'. "No, not the darling eww. Drop it" You mumbled, staring into Loki's eyes.

"Excuse me sir, but how much is this Slurpee thing?" Loki inquired from the man working. "I- um, it depends on the size." He stuttered. "How much would a large be?" Loki then asked. "Um Sir that would be $3 for a large." He said. "Ok, I'll take it." Loki said, but before he moved away, you quickly asked the cashier for something. "Also this dark chocolate!" 

Loki payed for the items before walking out of the little shop. "Give me some," Loki said casually. "What? This?" You said, pointing at the Slurpee. "Well, yes." He answered. "NO, it's mine" You said possessively. "BUT I PAID FOR IT!" He argued back. "Well who said get a large?" You shouted. "For both of us to SHARE Y/N!" Loki sighed. 

You felt a pang of guilt hit you.  "Ughhh do I really have to share?" You asked. "No, it's fine. I was joking." Loki said, trying to joke it off. "Bastard, here take this!" You said, playfully punching him. He smiled which made you feel a small glow inside you. "Well drink up, we don't have all day, do we?" You said, linking arms and walking around.

"What time did Thor ask to meet us?" Loki asked after a few minutes of silence. "Oh shitty buns, let me check." You said, quickly getting your phone out to see time time. "Shitty buns? I've never tried them before." Loki said, slightly smirking.  "QUIT IT." You growled.

He shrugged in response. "They said after 20 minutes, right?" You said, refreshing the clock app on your phone. Loki let out a little laugh, "No, they said 10 minutes." You looked at him in disbelief. How could he not tell you?

617 Words