Chapter 12

You walked to the top of the staircases and shouted for Steve. "STEVE!! IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" Moments later, you could see Steve running as fast as he possibly could. "What- what is it Y/N?" Steve asked, panting. "You have to sleepover with me, my room." You said, controllingly. 

"Yeah sure Y/N, lets go!" Steve said, seeming excited. As you walked into your room, you caught Tony and Loki staring at you. Tony laughed quietly and Loki had a look of anger on his face. Before you closed the door, you stuck your tongue out at Loki.

Steve walked in, adoring your amazing room. "Wow Y/N, it's quite big." He said as he sat on your bed. "Yeah, it is!" You said, laying on the bed. "Guess what though!" You started. "Oh no Y/N, please say this isn't one of your boring stories." Steve whined.

"Number one, thats mean and Number two, it is." You said. "Ugh just get on with it. I don't know how Loki tolerates you." Steve replies. "Your supposed to be my best friend, not bully me." You say pretending to cry. "Ok Y/N, I'm sorry!" Steve said.

About six minutes later, Loki walked straight into the room, not bothering to knock. "PRIVACY?" You shouted. Loki seemed to ignore you. He walked up to Steve and said "You can leave now Steve." Steve got up in an instant, a smile flashing across his face. 

"I'm not that boring." You sigh, going to lay down on the floor. "What are you doing?" Loki asked, peeping his head to look down to you. "I'm laying down duh." You say. As you found a comfortable position, Loki screamed. "WHAT IS IT?" You shout, scared for your friend.

"S-SPIDER!!" Loki screeched. Not even a second later, you jumped onto the bed, knocking Loki over. He began to laugh. "Whats so funny?" You ask him, clearly annoyed. "It was a joke." He said back. 

You looked at him, a wave of sadness crossing your face. You quickly went to your bedside cabinet and got your gun out. "How dare you." You uttered, pointing the gun towards Loki. "Sorry." He says, looking down. You roll your eyes and run out of your room.

"Where are you going Y/N?" Loki asked, following behind you. You run into Loki's room and sit in the middle of his bed, wrapping his duvet around your body. "Oh come on Y/N, stop being a kid." Loki whined.

You hummed, purposely ignoring him. "Whats going on?" Nat asked, peeking from behind Loki. "She won't give me my stuff back." Loki argued. "Shouldn't of messed with her." Clint said, winking at you. 

"Ok, I'll go." You say, standing up with his duvet still wrapped around you. When you entered your room, you put your duvets around you, making sure he didn't take his back. "Seriously?" Loki said, you could tell he was getting annoyed.

You looked up at him and pretended to cry, you were really good at this. "Y/N? I'm so sorry." Loki said, coming to sit beside you. "I'm joking, duh." You say, before pushing Loki off the bed. You both began to laugh while sorting out your beds for the night.

"You can sleep on the floor sofa" You say, sorting out the cushions. He agreed and layed down, making a suitable position for himself. You both talked in the dark until you eventually fell asleep.

571 Words