Chapter 7

"Whats my forfeit then?" You ask, scared deep down. "Hmm, I don't know just yet, you'll find out tomorrow." Loki said casually. "So what? Thats it?" You ask, a little shocked because you thought you knew what he was doing.

You walked over to your bedside cabinet and threw your small lamp at Loki, it ended up hitting his face. He shouted for a split second, you couldn't help but giggle.

"WH-WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? MY FACE IS BLEEDING!" Loki screamed, his voice turning into a squeal. "Um chile so anyways..." You say, acting unbothered. You tried to act cool by walking in heels that Nat gave to you earlier, but you fell and made a fool of yourself.

Loki ignored the fact that he was bleeding and began to start laughing. You also began to laugh by looking at Loki laugh. You both went and lay on the bed, screaming whilst laughing. You tried to tell Loki to stop laughing but it only bought more pain to your stomach.

Not even a minute later, the door was banged down and the Avengers were all standing, ready to attack. You looked at Loki, and he did the same. You both put your hands in the air to surrender, this was a mistake.

"Whats going on here?" Thor boomed, his eyebrow raised. You began to cackle and this made Loki laugh more. You ended up falling to the floor, still laughing. At this point, tears were falling out of your eyes.

"Y/N, tell me, what happened?" Tony said, sounding serious. "H-he made fun of me!" You said, trying to contain your laughter. "Did NOT!" Loki pledged. You both burst out, laughing once more.

The Avengers roll their eyes and muttered things as they walked out the door such as 'how childish' and 'scared the shit out of me'. You finally got a hold of yourself, Loki following your lead.

"Well that were a bit dramatic weren't it?" You say, sitting down on your bed comfortably. "Yeah, it was." Loki replied, distracted by something. "What you looking at Lokes?" You ask, wondering what it could be. Loki turned around to look at you. "Lokes?" He asks. "Yeah, I mean, it sounds nice, it has a ring to it, dunnit?" You say, smiling.

"Dear Gods, your words are so British but so cute at the same time!" Loki said before looking for whatever he was looking for. "You didn't answer my question. What are you looking for?" You ask as you get up.

"I'm sure Tony puts books in everyone's rooms. I'm looking for some books." He says, not looking at you. "You like to read?" You ask. "Yeah, why?" Loki replies, clearly shocked. "Just thought you weren't the type to read." You say shrugging you shoulders.

Loki stopped looking and walked towards you. "Didn't find nothing." You tied your hair into a high ponytail and told him, "I like to read a lot, especially when I'm sad." Loki looked at you and smiled. "I like reading for them exact reasons, it's so calming." He says.

"Well um I'm going down, see you later Lokes!" You say, walking out of the room happily.

532 Words