Chapter 14

The morning arrives as someone's gentle hand brushed against your face, making different figures against your skin. You looked up to see it was Loki. "Morning." He said, still continuing to draw patterns on your skin. "Morning Loki." You said before stretching and hiding in the covers.

"Cold?" He asked, now stopping making patterns. You shivered as a response. "Sorry by the way." Loki said, his tone changing suddenly. "Why?" You say, looking at him. "I didn't even ask for permission to touch you. I may have made you uncomfortable, I'm sorry." He said, then looked down. 

You crawled over to him and held his face, making sure he was looking at you. "Lokess, it's fine." You say giggling. "But now you're awake." He whine. "Do I look better when I'm sleeping?" You asked, making a face. Loki smirked. "CUT IT OUT!" You say, then get back to hiding in the covers.

"Do you want to talk about last night?" Loki then asked, looking hopeful for an answer. You stayed silent for a moment. It wasn't that you didn't trust him, you just didn't want to look like a wimp. 

"You're not a wimp Y/N." Loki said firmly. You looked over to him and then remembered he could read minds. You smiled a bit. "Sure, let's talk about last night." You say, before sitting comfortably.

224 Words