63. Every chance that i get

"My demon time ain't nothing nice
I try not to wear nothing twice
I came up off of shooting dice, yeah
My lil' brother ain't living right
My sis' and 'em doing aight
My cuz and 'em still serving life, yeah"

~ baby

Dayvon Bennett pov

I speed down highway mad as hell swerving through cars trying to get to Durk house

I speed down highway mad as hell swerving through cars trying to get to Durk house .

Everytime I try to be a good ass person and do the right thing shit always back fire the wrong way . Kitty trying me like a hoe and I swear if she wasn't holding king I woulda put a hole in that bitch face and told king his momma died in car accident or some shit when he got old enough to understand .

She always starting some shit talking bout 'could we make it work ' I don't know why bitches think just cause they holding something over your head you supposed to go for anything they say like some king of fucking puppet . I would never get with kitty schemeing ass or choose her over Kennedy but I will be getting my son back .

Ion give a fuck  if kitty snitch to the whole judicial system , I got something she don't got and that's the streets . It's so much 12 and judge can do for yo ahh . When you get home you by yourself and that's when that ass is mine . I swea imma get king  .

I pull up in front of Durk crib quickly swerving in the driveway then get out the car and make my way to the door pounding on it .

"Hold on I'm coming !" I hear india say before opening it

"Oh hey Von " she smiles

"Wassup where Durk at ?" I asks stepping past her inside

"He's upstairs giving willow a bath "she points and I nod then start walking up the stairs .

I make it the their room and bust in the bathroom Damn near making Durk shit on himself . "Nigga don't be busting in here like you the feds have you lost your damn mind ?" He asks looking scared as hell

"My bad twin " I shake my head sitting on the counter "I need to talk to you though " I tell him

"What you need ?"he asks dapping me up I guess he could tell by my face something is wrong

"I need your strap "I tell him honestly while he furrows his eyebrows for a second then nods

"Alright who we shooting ? "He asks and I shake my head

"Nah you don't gotta do this one with me "I tell him "I just need your gun cause Kennedy hid all of mine " I admit while he starts laughing .

Kennedy White washed ass den hid all my guns from me ever since I got off this house arrest shit and she said she's not telling me where it's at unless we're getting robbed or it's for self defense . I den searched around the whole house for them mufuckas  and I still can't find it .