95. Free yourself

"And I don't want to make you unhappy
If you're not happy then you're free to go on
'Cause I don't want you stayin' around
If I make you so miserable"

~Fantasia

Omniscient pov

"Toosi come sit yo ass down at this table right now ! "lanora spats at him as toosi tries to walk away from this meeting lanora decided to have at kaylas house randomly .

"Hell nah Nora this shit ain't right , and you know when kayla get back in town she not gone be fucking with this "he shakes his head at her as he looks at lanora and larenze while they sit across from each other at the dining room table

After the incident at the hospital, that was lanora and larenze last straw letting Von put his hands on them with no retaliation. She already has no more love for him and the fact that he would hit her again let her know exactly what she needed to do and who to do it with . They hated von and both want what he has , why not take it

"And larenze this not even you cuzzo what are thinking ?" Toosi asks

"I'm thinking about that bitch ass nigga hands being wrapped around my neck like I'm a hoe " larenze snaps angrily as he rubs the bruise on his neck still traumatized from that experience .

He hated how Von thought he could walk around and do whatever he wanted without anybody saying or doing anything to stop him . He was the king pin in Chicago and now he thinks he runs LA and larenze is tired of watching him think he's in charge . To them he doesn't control anything and they've been ready to knock him off , for good this time .

"This shit ain't right "toosi repeats not feeling the idea of killing one of his good friends at all . No matter what they went through in the hood this thought never crossed his mind one time . He just can't believe it's coming from vons own mother .

"That man made you look like a bitch in front of your woman and you're okay with that ?" Lanora asks trying to plant a seed in Toosi's head

"He ain't make me look like nun " toosi shakes his head "he didn't touch me "

"That's caus he already thinks your scared of him " she says standing up to stand across from him "he thinks he put fear in your heart so he knows you won't do anything if he does bitch you out "she shakes her head chuckling "I guess the question I'm asking is if you go for that ? "

Toosi looks at her and shakes his head before sighing and thinking.

Vons always been the dominate person in every group since they met . It's just in his personality. So naturally he thinks his superior over others and makes them feel like their less than . And honestly Toosi's never felt that way until lanora just broke it down to him .

Von does always think he runs the show and thinks he can say anything to anyone because he thinks he has people spooked . But it's not that he actually thinks that it's just how he was raised and toosi knows that , that's why he never questioned it until now .

"Nah I don't go for that " he shakes his head and lanora smirks nodding

"So what you gone do about it ? " she asks and he looks between her and larenze

"Imma go mind my fucking business " he tells them making them frown automatically " I respect that man and he ain't did shit to me " he spats at her "I hope he blast yo ass first " he says Walking off in the room slamming the door

"Oh shut up you are a bitch ! " lanora yells after him and shakes her head before sitting back down "you need to get your brainwashed ass cousin , von got him under his thumb like everyone else " she says

"He gone come through "larenze nods "I just gotta talk to him "

"Yeah you need to "she nods "but until then we gotta plan this shit like it's just gone be us " she tells him and he nods

"So how we gone plan it ?" He asks And she smiles

"First we gotta call my boys Noonie and Bugg "

Kennedy banks pov

I stand in the mirror in silence staring at myself letting tears stream down my face as my negative thoughts flood my mind while I rub my hand accross my deflated stomach remembering where the bump  used to be

I stand in the mirror in silence staring at myself letting tears stream down my face as my negative thoughts flood my mind while I rub my hand accross my deflated stomach remembering where the bump used to be . Where my growing baby used to be . where my heart used to be .

Everything's been happening so fast that I haven't had real time to look at myself and come in realization with the changes my body and emotions are going through . I'm going from carrying a child to just normal ole kennedy and I never thought I would say this but I'm not happy about going back .

I don't want to be old kenendy again , I wanted to be a mom ,i was so ready and it just got taken away . Now it has me wondering if I was ever good enough to be a mom , or a wife , or even a damn step mom . All of this hell ive been going through makes me feel like I'm not even good enough to be on this earth and that's exactly why I had to leave von .

I see the way he stares at me and tries to stay strong while I'm breaking down . I love him to much to let him watch me suffer like this cause I know it hurts him more than anything else . To see me so down on myself and unhappy is harder to watch and that's just going to slow down his grieving process .

It's going to slow down everyone's grieving process . For example, india told me I could stay with her and Durk did the same but I don't want them to feel sorry for me everyday that I'm not healing so I turned it down . And as much as I need von right now I just want them to continue there lives and let me be by myself the way it should've been when all this drama first started

Loosing the baby was not only a tragedy but a signal used to humble us and i need to figure out how to recover from this . I also need to use this time to think about if von and I are ready to move on into a relationship again . Everything happens for a reason and I think this was god telling us to slow down and think .. so that's what I'm going to do .

I'm going to use this time alone to figure out my next steps and heal the correct way so the hurt won't linger on. Especially after I take this pain medicine they prescribed to me and get my mind back right . I have to take three of these things for me to feel it working anyways .

One day I just want to float away and never come back down . Maybe that's the solution to all of this mess. Maybe that's what I need to do .