121. I will always love you

"Bittersweet memories -
That is all I'm taking with me
So good-bye
Please don't cry:
We both know I'm not what you, you need"

~Whitney Houston

Kennedy banks pov
9/14

"Is that the last box ? " I call out from the master bedroom of our new house

"Nah Durk nem getting the rest of it out the truck now " Von tells me awhile  I nod

"Nah Durk nem getting the rest of it out the truck now " Von tells me awhile I nod .

Today marks exactly five months since the best day of my life , the wedding , and honestly we couldn't be happier .

After our two week honeymoon break in the Caribbean . Von and I came back home and he went straight to work with Durk on officially starting their label and signing new artist .

So far he's signed about ten male artist and to my surprise asian . I guess he finally grew up and realized that we can all act civilized as A big blended family . Which I'm so glad , because she's really happy to be working again ever since money dropped her back when Von made Daniel disappear . She's finally getting a chance to make music again , Something I recently learned she loves .

Meanwhile vons been treating me so much like a spoiled princess that we've had no time to handle buisness and actually move into our house until now . He keeps me on the road with him , at every interview, at every show , and at every meeting. At this point I should really be the manager ....

But I don't mind , this marriage thing has been nothing but a blessing and finally tying the knot has made us realize how much love we really have for each other . I wouldn't have it any other way .

"How you feeling lil foe nem ?" He asks placing his large hand on my small belly bump before kissing me on the lips .

Oh yeah .... I'm pregnant..... again !