✰ 01

"Stephanie i'm so excited for this party" (Y/n) is a high school 3rd year at Inarizaki high, being relatively popular she was invited everywhere along with her best friend Stephanie. Previously attending Nekoma high she moved to Inarizaki for her last year of high school.

"Yea me too, but what about you and Atsumu?" Applying her mascara Stephanie teased her relentlessly about the blonde who she'd been hooking up with for the past couple months. "What about you and Osamu?" She replied, its undeniably obvious they like each other and it's not everyday you find a set of best friends crushing on twins.

Tonight there's a party hosted by none other than Aoba johsai's captains. Tooru Oikawa, and Hajime Iwaizumi. Going to one of their parties means no one is coming back sober, by the end of the night (y/n) wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't remember her own name.

"Y/n hurry up and get ready I swear to god you take forever" Stephanie exclaims in hopes to hurry the girl up.

"What do I wear then" She whines in hopes she has an idea, if it were up to y/n she'd wear sweats but knowing her best friend, that's not happening.

"Just wear some black jeans, and that v-neck black shirt, you have nice boobs show em' off" Stephanie laughs causing the two girls to burst into laughter

"You think he'll like that?" (Y/n) questioned, referring to non other than her boy best friend — Atsumu Miya.

"When you guys are talking focus on where his eyes are and that'll answer your question"

"I hate you" The sarcasm (y/n) always spoke with made everything better

"HURRY UP AND GO CHANGE THE TWINS ARE COMING TO GET US"

Running into her washroom she changes into the outfit Stephanie chose, looking in the mirror running her hands up and down the sides of her body wondering, no admiring how good she looks.

"Well someone looks sexy" A familiar voice whispers behind her, as she looks up into the mirror to see hands snake around her waist the sound of door locking catches her attention.

"Atsumu" She smiles at the sight of her 'best friend' behind her

"Hey y/n" His hands now rubbing up and down on the sides of her waist

"Hey, where's Stephanie"

"She's downstairs with Osamu she told me you were up here" His lips now find the back of her neck, causing chills to slowly run through her spine.

"Atsumu, not now" She rolls her eyes to distract from the slight blush on her face

Miya was never the type to take no for an answer when he really wanted something and all he wanted was her "We got 15 minutes tho" Atsumu pouted like a child in hopes to change her mind.

"If you mess up my makeup or hair I'll kill you"

"Shut up (l/n) and sit on the counter"

Downstairs, Osamu and Stephanie had been waiting for their friends "Why the hell are they taking so long" Osamu said checking the time on his phone. Shortly after hearing a moan from (y/n) answered their question.

"Are they fuckin' serious? Y/N AND ATSUMU GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE NOW" Osamu yells at the two teens, in hopes to get them to stop what they were doing. They didn't. Atsumu's fingers and tongue only moved faster which forced (y/n) to become louder as she moaned the blondes name. "Nasty motherfuckers" Osamu scoffed.

こんにちは

As they walk through the door the sound of music fills (y/n) ears. It smelt like weed and alcohol, everywhere y/n looked around and everyone had a different coloured cup in their hand. There were four different colour cups with different signs on the front.