✰ 05

warnings: smut

"Mmmm I wish I could kiss you forever but I gotta go home" Atsumu says holding her face

"Fine" She whines, crossing her arms against her chest. They part ways as he starts to walk home and y/n makes her way inside. She changes out of her uniform, and takes her makeup off before being distracted by her phone going off.

"Who the hell is blowing up my phone" She asks before picking it up.

sunarin🤍

hey i need you

like now

come over

please pretty girl

my sister went to go see her bf

black, or navy blue?

wtf does that have to do with anything

attachment *2 photos*

oh-

lemme ask you again

black, or navy blue?

black 🙃

give me 15

wear mascara please

i wanna make it run

read

The second y/n got to Suna's house he wasted no time, kissing her, and carrying her upstairs before she could even say hi. Within five minutes she was already under him, his lust for her was showing, immensely.

"Someones horny"  She places her pointer between their lips to prevent him from kissing her again, he now hovers over her confused staring back down at her with hazy eyes. "Aren't you?"

"Yea, but the gleam in your eyes is different. You're not horny, you're starving" y/n caressed the side of his face, before wiping her thumb on his bottom lip "If you need me like you say you do then show me, I'm your slut right? do whatever it is that you want to me Rintarō" The use of his full first name made his mind go blank, 'Atsumu I'm so sorry' is the only thing he thought to himself.

"I swear to god, you'll be the death of me"

Suna was...confused. Every time she spoke it did something to him, and when she said his name, lord his whole body would shake.

y/n saw Suna in his head and took the opportunity to flip the tables, literally. Within a few second he's lying down while she's sitting on his crotch, in nothing but her panties.

"Some top you are" She giggled, she fucking giggled. Everything this girl did was a turn on to him at this point. y/n diverted her eyes to a bottle of lube on his side table, indicating that she doesn't intend to move from this position. Suna passes her the bottle as she pulled down his sweatpants, to reveal him wearing no underwear.

"Fun fact I've never been ridden before" He stared down at her stroking him with lube

"You don't say?" Sarcastically speaking thats all about to change, She closes the cap, throwing the bottle God knows where in his room. "Well I'm glad to be your first"  Moving her panties out of the way she aligned herself with him, sinking down on him. Watching Suna's face was enough to tell y/n that he's never been ridden, he's not used to not being in control, meanwhile y/n liked being in control.

"Fuck" Suna grunted lowly as y/n began grinded her hips back and forth on him, He grabbed her hips rocking her back and forth till his hand was quickly slapped away "Hands off" She pinned his hands over his head, making it so he'd keep his hands off of her. He was so eager to touch her but all he was told to do watch. He propped his head up watching the scene as if it was something out of his dirtiest fantasies. 

"You like this, huh?" She smirked as she kissed his neck, he could feel her taunting smile on his skin "Fuck yes" he moaned throwing his head back deeper into his sheets.

"I'm getting topped by a girl, and liking it" He thought to himself before the thought was washed away by her lips on his, he moaned into her mouth as she grinded slower on him.

"Open your mouth" She demanded, holding his jaw. He did as told as she spit in it sticking out her tongue leaving a string between them. She then grabbed his hands placing them on her hips, allowing him to indulge a little. The way Suna stared up at her with needy eyes, mercilessly moving her back and forth on him. She enjoyed it, watching him like this.

Boys need love too, don't they?

Suna had caught himself mentally, though he was enjoying himself he was also not about to let things end this way. Wrapping his arms around her tightly, he quickly brought her chest to his.

"Times up princess, your turn to take it"  He thrusted up and down into her with no mercy as her eyes shut tightly. "Fuck, fuck, fuck—" She moaned into his shoulder, as tears began to prickle in the corners of her eyes. "Mmm yes, make me come please" She screamed into the muscle, begging for her release along with him chasing his own.

A battle of the switches indeed.

Her mascara began to smudge under her eyes as her tears ran down her face. Suna dug his nails into her back as her walls tightened around him, letting out a loud moan as he was soon to reach his peak. Her legs began to tremble, as she came her chest rising and falling quickly on his. He pulled out, quickly stroking himself to come meanwhile y/n climbed off of him,  placing her tongue out to swallow.

"Such a cum slut" He groaned as he emptied into her mouth, his body twitched as her tongue lapped at his cockhead cleaning him up. y/n then climbed back onto his lower stomach, leaning down to kiss him.

"Your cum slut."

a/n

hey y'all how we feeling today?