Flame demon!!!

"It was dark. Darkness was practically existent in every corner of my mind. I can hear a voice. Sounds like someone calling me."

In that moment Jay awoke. The shaking of the Earth under him caused him to stay awake. He had no recollection of his battle, at least not at the moment. His body ached all over but he learned a trick to help with that. As his hearing was still muffled and his vision was still blurry he endured. In a moment he grabbed his sword and his body began to heal.
Arden watched as his friend began healing. He was visibly confused as he recalled what Jay explained his ability to be related to swords and how he can make anything a sword, but here he was healing his body until his eyes shot open.

"Arden? How long was I out?" The male asked as he realized the entire area around them was shrouded in flames that burned the very surface to ash.

"5 minutes at most. Eric started getting a little wild so I had to in case us in a barrier with them to contain the blows." Arden pointed forward after replying to Jay's question. The sight that Jay was met with was quite shocking.

Eric Burnes was Jay's friend since they were in pre school and even back then he was deemed a genius. He learned the basics of elementary in a year and after that he spent his middle school days studying magic so that he could develop his ability to perfection. The perfect ability that would support his curse.
A being that existed through the concept of fire. A demon that absorbed the concept of fire itself and became one of the 5 living elemental concepts. This demon's original name has been forgotten in the land of time. Fire elemental Ignis was his new name and he chose to invade the body of Eric Burnes while he was still young. Due to the prodigy having an understanding of advanced level magic at the age of 10, he was able to seal the elemental in his body and with that he was able to polymorph parts of his body into a fire demon.
This same genius and his "partner" made quite the combo as Eric spun around and kicked the guardian in the face which sent the warrior flying into the side of the barrier.

"I don't think I can hold back" Eric said with a devilish smile as he rushed towards the guardian with 2 demon arms. He then sent a barrage of punches at the guardian while he was against the barrier. Arden began to physically struggle maintaining the barrier due to Eric's reckless attacks.
The overwhelming power that Eric showed off made Jay feel impressed as he finished healing. The guardian that he struggled against couldn't even hurt Eric. The same could not be said for Eric who was not only hurting the Guardian but he seemed to burn the gravity that the guardian attempted to use.

"Eric can use Ignis to burn concepts that exist on the same plane as him. His presence is burning the gravity that would make him heavier before it can really take effect." Arden said as he helped Jay up.
"That's amazing! Although the guardian isn't using all his power yet" Jay said as he watched. The three boys split up to train in different ways. Jay chose to fight as an adventurer in the monster hunter division so he gained the ability to tell if an enemy was using all their strength.
     Just as the statement was said, everyone suddenly felt heavier. The guardian removed his garments revealing combat shorts and nothing more. As he stood before Eric, his power increased. The ability to manipulate gravitational forces on things such as humans.

     "Kill you.....I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!" The man yelled with a ferocious drive. As he approached Eric the gravity that acted on the surface of the planet was equal to that of a black hole. Space and time began rippling from the intensified gravitational pressure.
     "THIS IS MY ABILITY, [MAXIMUM GRAVITY]" as he yelled out he'd grip his hammer before swinging towards Eric with anger in his eyes. Eric didn't see anger though. He saw something else and with this he sighed.

     "This gravitational force resembles a very specific planet. The planet that is rumored to be bigger than an entire universe. The fabled planet that nobody knows exists, Atlas." The comparison soon ended as all the gravity soon burned away. The idea that gravity existed in the first place asinine at this point.
     Eric 's body seemingly vanished as he appeared behind the guardian. "A flame's purpose is to burn. The first fire ever created allowed the darkness to retreat and warm the homosapiens. I have evolved the flame of protection to a flame of freedom so that I could save you. That is my ability. [Circumstantial Evolution]" As Eric walked towards his friends, the guardian collapsed.

     "Let's go guys. We have things to do" the only words that could be said as Eric walked towards the cloud city and Arden followed. Jay couldn't help but stay silent while he looked at the unconscious guardian. He stood up off of the ground and he decided to inspect the male. His confusion visible on his face. "He's perfectly okay. Not a single burn mark on him" Jay said as he looked at the male some more. A little more thorough look this time around showed an interesting marking that resembles an omega sign. That same omega sign changed to a shape of a snake which slivered away. Jay wasn't dumb enough to let that happen so he cut it in half and followed behind his friends.