Deadly Appraisal

Eric's eyes awakened to Arden preparing talismans for more conflicts. As he sat up he grunted as he felt the damage he suffered hadn't fully healed. "Easy now. I don't need to waste more energy healing you." Arden said as he stood up. The talismans would vanish and Arden would begin stretching. "How much time has passed?" Eric asked Arden who could only respond with a look.
     They were in a realm where time itself was irrelevant. The question Eric asked regarding this irrelevant concept would also be answered by deeming it as irrelevant. "You've been out for about 95 seconds. The time we've been here total is around 5 hours." Arden said before helping Eric up off the ground. The two would nod to eachother and they'd vanish from the spot as they began to head towards the direction where Isaac would be. For some reason Arden couldn't peer into the future to see what they were up against. "I don't like this." Arden stated as they looked onwards to an upcoming ruined castle.

[Preferred Sword]

     Jay would swing a large greatsword at Blood who caught it with his finger before completely knocking Jay back casually. "Blood magic: Tortured Blood Prison" Blood spoke and chains of blood wrapped themselves around Jay's body. As they tightened all Jay felt was a burning sensation that made his entire body feel as though he was on fire.
     The feeling didn't last for long as Jay fell to the ground eventually. "Blood is pretty yucky in this kind of place. All this mold and dirt." A man said as he stood in front of Jay. Jay couldn't help but notice that this individual had one arm. He dressed in a japanese style attire that he didn't fully wear. His only arm was visible as he pointed a finger up at Blood.
"I came to retrieve some idiots that might've gotten in over there heads but it looks like the kiddos here are pretty capable. My name is Leon Rika, Legendary hero rank adventurer, and I have decided that I will kill you in 1 second" Leon said with a casual tone in his voice. Blood took a singular step towards Leon and he froze in place.

"Did I just die?"

The question echoed through his head as he stared into Leon's eyes. He looked at his hands and a tear fell from his face. He just died but not once but an infinite number of times.
"Time is an amazing concept. Many theories were developed but one theory was that time is an infinitely expanding web. The reason you think you died was because I killed you in every single one of those infinite timelines but I took you with me so you could watch. You probably didn't even notice because your brain is just processing the first few hundred deaths." Leon stated before pulling out a cigar. He'd then snap his fingers against the surface of the cigar and the cigar was lighted just like that. Leon would then one pull the entire cigar and he'd toss it aside.
Jay was no longer conscious. He was drained of energy at this point. He was also confused as to what was happening but he wasn't the only one.
"THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!!" Blood yelled out towards Leon who simply stared at the demon king before him. Blood roared out. His very power gave the realm they were in a great shake as the universe cried in pain.

[Blood Right Of A King]

"You're ability must be speed so how about I transcend speed itself. Hahahahahaha!" Blood said with desperation. Eric blew the smoke out in such a way that it appeared to be that of a dragon.

"One."

Was all Blood heard and suddenly the world became upside down to him. Leon walked pass Blood and then he'd sigh. Blood hadn't even realized what had happened. About 5 seconds past when the corpse of blood shed and hatched revealing Father Chess's unconscious body. "Well that's a weird outcome for me" Leon said as he picked Jay up.
He'd then prop Jay up against a wall and look around. "Alright where to next." Was all he said as Leon realized that he didn't have something very important with him. "I should have let Remy come with me. She could navigate this place with her compass ability." Leon would meditate and wait for a fluctuation of mana. "Let's hope this works." Leon would allow his astral body to shroud the entire realm and then he learned something about the realm.
     "A multiverse? The size of this realm is only a floor out of an infinite number of floors and each of them extend infinitely forward and infinitely backwards." As Leon spoke he sensed beings far stronger than Blood at lower floors. "I'll destroy all the floors including this one in about an hour." Leon stated as he began hopping around with Jay on his shoulder. "If I go too fast this one might die so I guess we're moving at light speed for right now" Leon said as his body turned into light itself and he began traveling in a certain direction.
As Leon traveled with Jay, Arden and Eric proceeded to enter the ruins. Arden would toss Eric to the side as something was shot at Eric and then left a hole in the side of the wall next to him. "Be careful." Arden said as he entered his battle mode.
"Let me see your values." a voice said behind the two. Eric didn't hesitate to swing back only for his fist to be caught by a cloaked figure. The individual revealed that he had a gun of some kind and he'd shoot Eric and Arden in the chest. The shots managed to knock the two away but not go through them