Combat Training

It was now time for combat training. The class went to the changing rooms. Aizawa had given Izuku a couple of training outfits. Because Izuku was joining in late, they haven't even talked about getting a hero outfit. Besides, he wasn't in the hero course to become a hero. Or was he? Sensei had always told him he would be one of the greatest. But he probably told him what these people are calling villains.

Walking out of the changing rooms, Izuku was met with the sight of a big fake city. Aizawa was standing in front of the gate to it. He told the students to go into the gates because they know what was going to happen. After that, he was waving at Izuku to come to him. Izuku went walking over to him.

"This is training ground Beta. This is one of the training grounds we are using for all kind of classes. Todays class will be a battle against one another"

Bakugo had already told Izuku everything, but Aizawa didn't know that. Izuku didn't want to be a jerk and cut his dad off, so he listened to it all again. After Aizawa finished his little talk, they walked in together. The class was waiting for the teacher to show up. Everyone was hyped to see the abilities Izuku has. Some had seen a bit of his quirk but most of the group didn't even know what his quirk really contents.

"So today it is a 2 vs 2 again. But this time, because we are joined by Izuku, we don't need Bakugo to go 2 times. A team wins when the others are captured or give up" Aizawa said to the class.

"You can make the teams yourself"

The class went in to full chaos mode. Everyone was shouting at each other to be teammates. Eventually the teams were set.

"Okay now I will randomly put teams against each other. The teams who are going against each other are:

IIda and Tsuyu vs Uraraka and Hagakure

Kaminari and Kirishima vs Jiro and Ashido

Koda and Aoyama vs Shoji and Sato

Tokoyami and Sero vs Mineta and Ojiro

Bakugo and Midoriya vs Todoroki and Yaoyorozu

The first teams can go to their positions"

Team 1 and 2 went in to the city. Their battle was not that intense. Hagakure went stealth as Uraraka was floating herself to a higher position. After a while Tenya found Uraraka and went running full speed at her. Uraraka wasn't quick enough so Iida had captured her. Tsuyu had scattered mucous at random locations. The scent of it would help to find Hagakure when the girl was walking trough it. That's exactly what happened. Now the frog easily captured the other girl and the match was over.

The second match started. Kirishima rushed into a wall of a building using hardening. Before the loud bang could be heard, Jiro already had his location though. She was using her headphone jacks to locate the brute boy. Mina was standing beside her. They planned on staying together to fight the boys. Kaminari was walking trough the main street, shooting his disks at random points. Kirishima was distracting the girls so they would come out and fight him. He would lead them to the main street and Kaminari will trap them using the disks and his electricity.

Mina had spotted Kaminari and was trying to sneak on him. Using her acid, she tried to trap him. He dodged her surprise attack and tried to electrocute her. This failed too. They went full on fighting mode now.

Jiro had found Kirishima. When Kirishima noticed, he went running straight to his appointed location.

Now they were all in the main street. Kirishima gave the other boy a nod and Kaminari just let out a grin. He charged up his electricity and shot it at the disks. Mina and Jiro were trapped and smoked out, not able to move. This concluded the match.