Operation Save The Little Girl

When Izuku had asked Shigaraki to meet up and tell him what he had learned, Shigaraki declined. He told Izuku he couldn't meet in private. The Shie Hassaikai members who were staying at the League were always with him. They could hear everything he was talking about and they didn't leave when asked. The members told him it was part of the deal. It made Shigaraki furious, but he couldn't just kill them. That would start a war between the now partners and he didn't want all the time he put in it wasted without results. Izuku had suggested  to encrypt a message so when they were 'just talking', he got to know the real message. Izuku had done this and after that they had met up. Shigaraki quickly understood what Izuku was saying. He told him about the girl and the drugs. He answered back to Izuku to get the drugs so they could analyze it in a lab and maybe multiply it. The girl was not our problem. Besides, with her age she is way too much to handle or train and we can't have her with us.

Izuku slammed his fist on the table. 'The fuck did Shigaraki mean with the girl is not our problem. IT IS A CHILD' Izuku thought. Toga looked up from her phone.

"Something wrong Izu?"

"Yes. It is the girl from Chisaki. Shigaraki don't care about her and only wants the drugs. But I will not let her stay in this shithole any longer"

"Agreed. It is just like when I was in the labs after my parents left and sold me. That girl doesn't deserve it. Maybe she wants to play with me!"

"Toga. I know how we are going to stop this. But I need your help"

Heroes had gathered in a meeting room. After what Kirishima and Mirio had told Nighteye, there was an emergency meeting. The two students had confirmed the drugs were made of someone's quirk. And it was at all costs that they were going to save this girl and put the Yakuza in jail. But how. They didn't even find their base yet. They were suspecting a little house in the center of the city, but that could be just a hideout.

The heroes were discussing strongly when the door swung open and a green haired boy walked into the room. Everyone looked surprised at him, especially the students.
"I-Izuku?" Ochaco stuttered.

"Izuku is that you? Where have you been? How did you escape?" Eraserhead asked.

The green haired boy then transformed in to the blond haired girl.

"A VILLAIN!" The pro heroes yelled together.

"Wait wait. I come on good terms"

"And what is that?" Sir Nighteye asked while took the word.

"The boy all of you are loving so dearly, wants to save the little girl of the hands of Kai Chisaki. The League and the Shie Hassaikai are working together. But when we found out they are using a child and her quirk to make drugs, Izuku wanted to stop it. The hero he is" Toga giggled the last bit.

"So what are you trying to say. Come to the point" Rock Lock said.

"tch you heroes are sooooo booooriiinngg. Fine. I am giving you guys the location of their base" Toga said with a smile while handing over a little note.

"The only thing we want is that the League will get to escape when you are raiding their base. We are helping you in your mission, don't we"

"Let us think about it" Nighteye spoke.

The heroes had discussed it for a while and then they came with the conclusion.

"The League is allowed to go away this one time. However if they choose to interfere with our operation, we will arrest you"