《Chapter 11 - Midgard》

You quickly open your wardrobe to take out a bag, for you to pack your things in.

The bag gets thrown on the bed, as you take the clothes you are bringing out from the wardrobe. Everything that you needed was stuffed into the bag, which wasn't big enough but it wasn't broken yet, so it was okay.

You look over at the clock, shit, you were now 20 minutes late. Why did I have to sleep in?! 

You run down the stairs almost tripping over them. You walk with quick steps into the kitchen, to grab a sandwich your mom made for you.

"You are going to be late honey" You look at her as you take a bit of the sandwich. With your mouth full of food you open your mouth.

"Don't talk while you have food in your mouth" You roll your eyes as you swallow the food. "I said you should wake me up"

"Well, you didn't say it loud enough"

You look upset at her while you walk over to the table. You take the pice of paper,you left for her, up from the table. You look at her, then at the note.

"Mom, would you please wake me up at 10 am, it's is very important that I'm on time." You read up from the paper.

"Well you didn't exactly wake up the first time I tried"

"Y/n honey, wake up you have to get dressed abs pack your stuff"

"But I want to sleep, just five minutes more?" You turn around to lay on your stomach. "Okay, but that's it"

"And something like that happened like 5 times" She cross her arms over her chest. "That is not how I remember it"

You give her a kiss on the cheek and a hug before you run up the stairs to grab your bag. You run out of the door and jump over the small gate to the garden.

As you get a few feet's away from the house, you could hear your mom yelling stuff like;
"Stay safe"
"Don't do anything stupid"
"Be nice to the people"

Of course it was nice of her and she was just worried but you didn't have all the time in the world to listen to her.

You wave at her as you can hear her yell "I love you" You yell it back pretty loud. The whole town were most definitely awake now.

You start to run faster when you could see the rainbow bridge in the desisted.

As you got closer and closer to the bridge, you spotted the horses and princes in front of the bridge. "You are late"

"I know, I know" You try to catch your breath and get your heart beating back to normal. Thor grabs your back and put it up over his shoulder as Loki helps you get up on one of the horses.

You got the small cute horse. It was brown and had a golden saddle. (Change it if you don't like it)

You almost ended up laying down on the horse back on the way over to bifrost and Heimdall. You all three get down from your horse and walk over to Heimdall. Thor comes over to you, to give you your bag back before he walks up to Heimdall to talk.

Loki comes over to you and grab your hand. "You're okay?"

"Yeah, It's not like it's my first time taking bifrost" He smile at you as Thor comes over to hug you and Loki goodbye. "I will come and visit you down on Midgard"

He takes you both into a big hug as Heimdall opens bifrost. "We will miss you too Thor" you say as Thor let go of you.

Loki grab his bag and you start walking towards the light bridge. You turn to Thor and Heimdall and wave goodbye to them. "And Heimdall please don't spy on us"

A little laugh come out off his mouth and a smile appears on his face. It was probably the first time you heard Heimdall laugh, you had seen him smile before but then it was mostly to be polite.

"I shall try my best"

You smile at him before you turn to Loki again and grab his hand. "Lets do this" You both walk into the light of the bridge. You hold on tight to your bag and Loki's hand.

The light gathers around you and you fly at high speed down to the earth. You both land on the ground within seconds. Bifrost disappears around you, leaving only you and a mark on earth as it always does.

You had chosen to land somewhere away from the people so that you would not attract to much attention.

"So what now?" Loki looks down at you as you start to walk. "We walk" Loki is quickly up by your side, he grabs your waist. "Do you have any idea were we are"

"Yeah, I tolled Heimdall to send us to Norway"

"But were in Norway are we?"

"Oh I have no idea, I say that we'll just walk... " You look around you, till you just end up pointing in a random direction "..that way and then we'll see what happen"

You grab his hand and start pulling him the way you pointed. "So I guess that you have some kind of plan over thing we have to see" You give him a nod.

"Exactly, we start out by finding a place we can be tonight, then we're just going around the world, but we need to go to Paris and New York"

"And how do we get to all those places?"

"I was kind of thinking that you could do that teleport thing..." He smiles at you "Only for you darling"

"Yeaaah" You give him a kiss on the cheek before you let go of his hand and start runing away from him.

~~~~~~~~~~

yes yes