M♔Hellish Delights♔Woosan

Set within my other story, Hell Born. It exists completely in a vacuum and all you need to know is that San is a demon.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Realistically, most would be afraid to start a relationship with a demon. Let alone be near one. Yet it was never something that turned Wooyoung away. San was sweet and one of the most caring people he had ever met. Though he had his moments of less than favourable tendencies, Wooyoung didn't care. He adored his boyfriend, demon or otherwise.

For the most part, San was rather soft. He would never do anything to hurt Wooyoung and if he did do anything that may irritate him remotely, he would break out in a fit of apologies.

So it isn't much surprise that Wooyoung's often the one praying for some sort of attention. Of course, San was always willing to cuddle, but that wasn't what Wooyoung wanted. He craved intimacy, to be touched and loved by his boyfriend. Yet San was always too afraid to do anything like that.

Though, that didn't mean San didn't have needs as well.

It was late in the day, around half past four, and Wooyoung was sitting at the desk in his room. He would sit in San's but he had been acting clingy and knew he wouldn't get much homework done if he stayed in there. The teen twirled his cherry lollipop in his mouth, pondering over the set of math equations in front of him. "Useless things..." He thought to himself, bitterly clutching his pen in his right hand while glaring at the paper.

The boy was too busy grumbling under his breath to notice his door slowly slide open. However, his attention was quickly driven away when he felt a pair of arms snake around his neck. Wooyoung's surprise melted into delight when he realised who it was. "Sannie~" He whined playfully. "I told you I had a lot of homework to get done."

"I know," The demon replied, stretching the syllables of his words in a somewhat whiny tone. "But I missed you."

"It's only been twenty minutes," Chuckled Wooyoung. "You couldn't have missed me that much."

"You'd be surprised," Was the demon's low response. His tone alone managed to send shivers down the younger males spine. Wooyoung knew all too well what he wanted.

"San, I'm busy." He heard the demon hum, hands roaming his chest while his face lay just beside Wooyoung's. He swore he would've melted right then and there from his touch. His hands felt so warm and his scent was just so intoxicating. He wanted nothing more than to let San do as he pleased with him. However, he was determined to stay firm in his stance. "No." He stated simply, the single word startling San.

"No?" He repeated in disbelief. "But..."

"No, San. I've got homework to do. Maybe later, okay?" Now normally, that would be the end of it. San would leave the room, albeit a little moody, and Wooyoung would get on with things. Today though, the demon wasn't in his usual mood.

He crouched to his knees and rested his head on the human's thigh. "Wooyoungie~" The younger rose his brow at the way he whined, looking up at him with his big eyes. His heart churned at such a sight and he would be insane to deny him now.

So, Wooyoung sighed, gently taking the demon's face into his hand and stroking his soft cheek. "So needy today~ What do you want, Sannie?"

"You, I want you, Woo." That surprised the younger. Though he supposed he shouldn't be so shocked based on the state the demon had slipped into. It's just that usually, San was on top. Seems today may be the exception. Yet something about that made him smirk.