♔The Other You♔Jongsang

Requested by fellowatinyarmy

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

When it came to distance, Jongho could never really cope. He found himself becoming more and more clingy as time went by, but he just couldn't help it. The idea of losing his loved ones made him stressed beyond belief, to the point where he had to beg Yeosang not to leave him for a business trip.

In the end, Yeosang ended up staying home, snuggling with the younger to make his troublesome thoughts fade away. Even if he meant he got one massive lecture from his higher-ups. He knew he couldn't risk missing any more outings yet didn't want to leave Jongho alone. Especially if their time apart made him so stressed.

So when Yeosang was offered a chance to leave town for a week (more so he was threatened on the grounds of losing his job), he had to do something. He needed to make sure Jongho was with someone safe, who could distract him enough to where he wouldn't notice where Yeosang had gone.

That was how he landed at the entrance of a warehouse that very night. The cold, evening winds intruded on his jacket, the breeze alone being enough to make Yeosang want to turn back. Yet after a single knock to the iron door, the gateway to the daunting building slid open, revealing a tall man covered head to toe in black.

He glanced over Yeosang with his cold, unfeeling eyes before shouting for someone. "Yeosang! Your lesser self is here." He muttered in a gruff voice. The man then walked off, looking back to see that Yeosang was still standing there. "Well...?"

It was then that he realised he was supposed to follow him. "O-Oh! Sorry..." His friend's dark counterpart rolled his eyes, before strutting away. I still can't believe that's supposed to be Yunho...He thought to himself. Yeosang shook his head to do away with those thoughts. There was no point in dwelling on past mistakes.

The warehouse was dark and oddly claustrophobic for the young blonde, although it was a rather spacious building. His hands gripped his arms for some semblance of comfort. In a place like this, hospitality was nonexistent. As the dark version of Yunho made no effort to chat with Yeosang and any other counterpart he caught a glimpse of either glared into his soul or ignored him completely.

So a warm welcome was clearly out of the question.

Eventually, the pair landed on the other end of the warehouse, faced with two figures. Yeosang was able to recognise them within seconds, grimacing once he made eye contact with his other-self. "What's he doing here?" Growled Hala Yeosang, moving the other version of Jongho off of his lap. This Jongho groaned at the loss of contact and decided to just leave. However, not before the blonde felt a hand grope his behind, earning a yelp from him and a snicker from Jongho.

"Not sure," Responded Hala Yunho. "Just finish your business and get him outta here. He reeks." With one final glare towards Yeosang, Yunho left as well. Being sure to purposely bump into the younger's shoulder on the way out.