Preface

Welcome!

For those who came to this story first, this book is a parallel story to another story of mine, "The hideout I need", meaning that this story takes place in the same universe. Though you do not need to read "The hideout I need" to read this book, it will definitely give you a much better understanding of the events taking place. If you are interested, "The hideout I need" is a story about Hyeong-jun and Tae-young!

This story will be relatively shorter than "The hideout I need", however, it takes place in a much longer time span. The timeline in this book already starts in their first year of high school (along with flashbacks to middle school). It's time for Woo-bin and Min-hee's story!

Disclaimers

This story is loosely inspired by CRAVITY's "League Of The Universe" storyline and not the actual members. Even though this technically is fanfiction, the characters in this story are not supposed to reflect anybody in real life. Everything in this book is purely fictional. I have not portrayed any of their real-life experiences and I do not ship them in any real context. In this story, the only things the characters truly have in common with their real counterparts are their names and looks. I do not intend to push a shipping agenda onto real people — especially when they're this young.

When referring to age in the story, I always mean Korean age. They are 17 in their first year of high school, 18 in their second, and 19 in their third.

I will not use Korean titles like "형 (hyung)" or "누나 (noona)" as I personally find it off-putting when writing in English. Feel free to imagine them where they're applicable though, whatever you fancy.

This story is also available on AO3 under the same name! My username is also SH7HYUN.

In advance, thank you for reading! For a long time, I've been having these ideas for a story, and it has kept me up at night just thinking about what could happen next. I hope you'll enjoy these stories flowing through my head!