CHAPTER 29

JAYDA.NYA

Liked by: 235 678

Liked by: 235 678

JAYDA.NYA: finally got my own shit🤍

Username happy for you❤️
-Jayda.nya thank youuu

Username feel like everything inside there is exclusive

Zoe. Mila proud of you baby girl💕

Jaygup you achieving big things baby❤️

Username wow❤️

Jalengreen happy for you sis

Sharifecooper doing big things💚

Username 😍😍😍

After staying with josh for some days I got some money and bought myself a condominium. I have saved up a lot of money throughout the years, So I had enough for that. My business is going great as well.

It's so pretty in here and it's spacious. I have a grey couch. I bought a 65 inch Samsung tv so it's really big. I also have a tv in my room.

The bathroom has led lights around it. Imma enjoy myself here.

Josh and some of his homeboys are going to help to move in all the furniture. So I have great help.
I think imma cook later tonight, I don't know why but I enjoy cooking alone.

"That is not Going There" I screamed

"So where is it going then" Josh screamed. He was shirtless I just wanna touch his abs right now. Damn he too sexy.

"It's going to my room"  I pointed to the door.

"Jayda why are your not doing anything" Sharife huffed with his hands on his hips.

"Shut up I carried my tv up here" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm going to go and buy grocery y'all want anything?" I grabbed my purse and put my money inside.

"I will text you" Josh screamed back.

I went out the door and took the elevator down. I got into my car and drove to Walmart. Let me make some seafood today, yeah that sounds good. I bought everything I needed for the food and bought things for my fridge and cabinets. Can't have an empty house.

I brought some pads and stuff to my bathroom.

Zoe and some of the others are going to join me and buy everything I need. Like bedsheets, carpets, pillows, and some other stuff.