Chapter Eight

Jayvion POV

Jayvion POV

"This the house?" I asked Junior

"Yep you got ten minutes before they alarm go off" he said

"Ight" I said putting on my mask and getting my gun

Only thing I had to do was kill the man and his 19 year old son take they drugs and money then go out in ten minutes which wasn't a challenge cause I would do shit like this in five.

I went in thru the back door I quickly put on my silencer. Romeo the drug lord I had to kill was at the table drinking Hennessy listen to old jams.

"Remember head shot" I heard someone say

"I got this" I said

I tapped him and once he turned around and looked at me I shot him in the head.

"Body 29" Kelo said

"Almost 30" Whales said

I went to the basement and saw his son counting money. He looked up at me and I punched him knocking him out. I shot him in his temple so that it looked like suicide. I took their money then left a note saying:

"I did what had to be done. I couldn't live with myself knowing that my dad and me killed so many people. I burned all the drug money, I love you guys see you in another lifetime"

"Damn that's messed up" Kelo said reading the note

"Body 30 we gotta celebrate" Whales said smiling

I folded the paper putting it on the table. I then got the gun from his waist and put it in his hand. I had one duffel bag with drugs and the other with money. I quickly went out the house and to the car. Junior drove off and as we got further I heard sirens.

"So did it go smooth?" Junior asked me

"Yes" I said

"I ain't even gon lie I miss this, you still got a spot opened?" I asked him

"I've been waiting for you to say that" he said making a turn pulling up to the trap

Neveah POV

"So how do I join?" I asked Marcus

"You get jumped in" he said

"Bye men?" I asked

"Yes, you the only female that will ever join so we just gonna have to treat you like one of the men" he said

"When does it happen?" I asked him

"Tonight at 12, if you survive your in, if you tap out or die then of course your not" he said

"So are you up to it?" He asked

"Where?" I asked

"Park" he said

"K" I said dapping him up going home

AT HOME

"Where have you've been Veah?" My dad asked

"The park" I said

"Really cause I went their and I ain't see you, you ain't forget you was grounded right" he said

"No dad I ain't forget" I said walking up stairs

I went to my room and put all my stuff down. My dad would let me walk to the park so that I could smoke. If my dad knew why Imani, Kari and me treated Quez like that he would have been dead.

I got some clothes and went to the bathroom to  take a shower. After about twenty minutes I came out I put on some spray then set a alarm for 11:40pm and took a nap.

TIME SKIP

I woke up to my alarm clock. I quickly turned it off not wanting to wake up anyone else. I put on my black hoodie and black and grey Jordans. I went out my room looking around not seeing anyone. I went downstairs looked around not seeing anyone I then went outside and locked the door with my key.

I started walking to the park once there I see Marcus sitting on a bench.

"Your here let's go" he said walking to alley

I followed him but made sure I had my pocket knife in my hand for just in case. Once I made it I felt a hard punch to my stomach. More blows kept coming until I was on the ground I covered my heard as blows and kicks came to my stomach. After about five or ten minutes it stopped and I heard footsteps. I uncovered my head opening my eyes and saw Marcus bending over me.

"Your in little one welcome to the family" he said smiling helping me up

"Follow me" he said

I followed him but I was limping. We stopped in front of a tattoo shop, I went inside and the guy told me to sit down. I was in so much pain that I passed out. I woke up and Marcus was looking at me.

"You can go now oh and peep your new tattoo" he said

I looked at my forearm and saw a tattoo that said La Familia with roses surrounding it. It was the same tattoo Kari and Kemon has. Marcus dropped me off at home because he said I was taking to long to walk.

I unlocked the door with my key went inside then locked it. I looked around not seeing anyone then quickly went to my room. I took another shower put Johnny test on my tv the went to sleep.

Quez