Chapter Twenty-Three

Kari POV

"Yo veah what the fuck did you do" I yelled going to my moms body.

"Aye y'all niggas probably wanna hurry up cause I hear sirens" she said.

I looked at her and she had no emotion. Her eyes were black which made me figure she got angry and she blacking out right now. I'm guessing Marcus noticed cause he started talking to her.

"Neveah, nigga calm the fuck down, you know what you just did" he said as calmly as possible.

"Hell yeah I just killed the bitch, I mean she was supposed to be dead anyways" she said.

"Yo Kari hurry the fuck up yo we can go thru the back door" she said walking out.

I looked at Marcus and he shrugged helping me with my moms. We got her in the car and instead of going to the hospital we went to Marcus crib.

"Why y'all not taking her to the hospital?" Neveah asked. 

We looked at her then got out the car getting my mom out as well. I'm pretty sure Neveah got the memo cause she grunted. Neveah was the hood doctor she could stitch people up and shit. She's been practicing since we was kids cause I would shoot myself on accident sometimes playing with our pops gun. 

"Y'all already know what I need also get me some gloves and a bowl" she said making us go around the house getting the shit she needed.

She washed her hands and soaked the gloves in
alcohol. She soaked the needles in the alcohol too. She wiped down the wound and started to do what she needed to do. At this point I thought we was too late cause my mom ain't move one bit.

"She still alive, but she need to sleep so take her a room or some shit" Neveah said taking the gloves off and cleaning off the needles and shit.

Marcus took Destiny in a room and I sat down on the couch in front of Neveah.

"Why you do that shit?" I asked her.

"What?" She said laying back in her seat. I swear my sister a whole dude.

"Why you shoot her we had that shit under control" I said making her laugh.

"Shit I thought it would be funny. I haven't shot a bitch in a while" she said making me nod.

"Damn you right, wanna go rob one of dad's traps?" I asked her.

"See this why you my brother and cousin come on" she said putting the gun on her waist and walking out.

Neveah and me could never be mad at each other. We get along so much it's crazy. I mean she just shot my moms and we over here bought to rob our dad's trap.

"Shit you know the rules, who ever get the most bodies gets to shoot the other person in the leg" I said.

"Bet cause you already know imma be killing niggas you better try and keep up" she said pulling her ski mask down.

"I taught you how to shoot a gun" I said pulling my ski mask down too.

We went up to the trap and Neveah knocked on the door. Somebody answered and Neveah shot them in the head.

"One" she said.

"You cheating he don't count" I said.

"Anyone counts nigga" she said.

His homeboys heard the gun shot and started to come out with the guns up. Neveah and I looked at each other throwing the pistols in her hands down. We got the Aks out her pants and start spazzing on these niggas.