Chapter Twenty-Five

Jayvion POV

After the fight I've been in the house. People been tagging me in the video and laughing and shits been embarrassing. I've been avoiding going to school and be tryna do online.

I've been having people calling me asking me about the fight and shit and I just ignore them. My brother heard about it and beat my ass for one fighting and two losing. I got kicked off the basketball team since I haven't been at school shit just been going down hill. I got a call from Omara and answered it.

"What the fuck you want?" I asked her.

"I just wanna make sure you know we ain't dating" she said looking at someone.

"Who you with?" I asked her noticing she kept going on mute.

"Hold on" she said getting out the camera a few seconds later a nigga came in the camera.

"What you need blood" he said all in the camera.

"Blood? Nigga fuck is you talm bought" I said throwing up a C.

"Bae you fucking with clown crips" he said laughing.

"Who the fuck is a clown?" I asked him.

"Nigga you is I seen the fight video B he ain't even touch ya ass how yo ass fall from your own move" he said laughing even harder making me hang up.

This what I'm talking bought. This fucking shit is fucking embarrassing. Fuck it imma go handle this shit. I got off my bed dressed in all black and put my glock in my pants.

Around this time he would be at the park by Neveah house so that's where I went. Once I got there I seen him smoking but looking at something. I was about to make my move but seen Neveah coming from somewhere holding a six year old boy hand. I'm guessing that's Amir's little brother.

Once Amir noticed them coming back he burned out the blunt. (I forgot what it's called) This might be my only time catching him lacking. Fuck it. I pulled down my ski mask and went up to them. They were just about to leave. I pointed the gun to Amir head he showed no facial expressions just stared at me.

"Run ya pockets bitch" I said in a deep voice.

"I ain't doing shit might as well gon and rob someone else" he said putting his little brother jacket on.

"I see you tryna act hard in front of ya girl nigga I said run them pockets" I said clocking my gun.

"You gon have to shoot me patna" he said pushing Neveah and his little brother behind him.

Right when I was about to pull the trigger boom. There was five gun shots. I took a second to make sure I wasn't hit and ran off. I ran into a alley and looked back seeing fucking Kari dabbing Amir up.

"Fuck" I whispered seeing my only shot leave before my eyes.

I pulled my mask up and carefully went to my car going home thinking about how imma do this shit next time.

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES DID NOT PROOF READ