Part 4

"Hi,I'm Hyunjin", Hyunjin initiated the conversation.

Junkyu's P.O.V
They both greeted their hellos and this was just the right time for me to get out until I realised there was this whole ass Park Jeongwoo standing next to Haruto the whole time. Anyhow, we both needed to leave this awkward area
"Ohhhh Park Jeongwoooooooo", I pulled him and put my right arm around his shoulder.
"Haha...we'll leave you guys here", I said in the most possible awkward way making hyunjin signal me a thank you while Ruto just glared.

"I'm afraid you'll have to hangout with me tonight", I told jeongwoo as we walked towards the other side. "Thats fine,Hyung", he replied. This kid's always been so super polite....his hands were always clasped together formally and he's always half bowing for everything and anything.
"Hey..you can drop all that now".
"Huh?", Jeongwoo sounded confused
"I mean...your formality", I chuckled "You talk to me as if like you owe me something, its suffocating". Jeongwoo laughed at what I said.
"Ah.. anyways thanks to you Ruto is here"
"Uhh..haha. I dont know about that. He was sticking with a straight no till this morning"Jeongwoo replied "Maybe it's you who convinced him"

Suddenly a flash flickered in my head and I remembered what happened in the morning. This made a series of cringe run down my spine, "agkuhmixzguyf"

"Are you okay, hyung?"
"Haha..yeas totally",I replied and thought to myself 'that was awkward af'
"But Haruto's gonna be pure mad about this", Jeongwoo said looking at me and we just exchanged some sympathized looks through our eyes.

We walked to where doyoung was. This kid was standing between jaehyuk and asahi looking exactly like a third wheel
p.s jaehyuk and asahi are my classmates since birth and are best buddies. Though I can never understand the vibe going on between these two.

"Hey, why didn't y'all tell me the director's child was a he and not a she?",That was the first thing that came out from my mouth seeing Doyoung. "Wdym? No one told you he's a she!",Doyoung replied."You assumed him to be a girl yourself, don't blame me", he added.
"Ahhhh...but still you could have like yk...." , I pouted
"No way, you were hyped up about it because you thought he was some kinda cute girl",Doyoung laughed at me along with those two side chicks.
"Right Jeongwoo?", he turned to jeongwoo.
"You look kinda extra cute today tho", Doyoung winked at jeongwoo making the poor kid uncomfortably laugh
I glared at him, "y'all.....aghhhh". I looked over to where Ruto and Hyunjin were,"I really thought he was a girl".

Asahi side kicked me and looked away saying,"Take your homophobic ass outta here"

"I'm not---"
"Junkyu's just trying to bring up controversial talks ", Jaehyuk cut me off and those four formed a union to attack me.

I'm not homophobic at all..... I'm just--- straight. [{We'll see}]

"And where were the both of you earlier? Jaehyuk, weren't you the one telling me and Doyoung we're going together?", I asked the two chicks remembering how Doyoung and I got betrayed after these two disappeared after school unannounced.
"Uhh...",Jaehyuk was cooking something up as an excuse when his man appeared to save his day
"My brother came to Seoul for abit and wanted to meet me so we had to run over", Asahi said without a slight stutter.
"Okay...I'll just buy that", I concluded seeing how Jeongwoo was lost in the midst of us arguing. "Jeongwoo, you good?You wanna go over to your classmates",I asked him
"No, hyung...I'd rather wait for Haruto here", he replied.
I patted his back then gave a slap to make him less awkward.Oh well.

The announcer for the evening tested the microphone to make sure it was working fine "Hello thereeee~ Good evening boys and girlsss~~~" The event started. It was just the student president conveying some congratulatory talks, the announcer cracking some unwanted jokes and Class C showing their stupidity in the spotlight making a fool out of themselves lmao.