Part 1

Junkyu's P.O.V

"I like you sm, Junkyu!", a girl from the sophomore year confessed to me right in front of my class.
I could hear my classmates and the other students cheering and wooing over the situation.
I cleared my throat and putting my hands inside my trousers' pocket, I smiled at her

"Sorry"
That word was suitable enough to make the corridor filled with cheering noises go silent from an instance.
I usually don't reject girls but idk I wasn't in a mood to recieve a confession so early in the morning.

I'm Kim Junkyu, a final year student in HJWK high school.
I'm 19 and an only child.
They say I'm the school's heartthrob,I wouldn't say I don't agree because that's a fact periodt
My family lives in the States. I live with my aunt but I moved to the dorm 2 years back because it's more convenient.

<Break>
"That was so not you, you never directly said 'sorry' to a girl"Doyoung said as we both sat at the cafeteria eating.

Doyoung is my best friend, we've been friends since elementary school and he's among the few people I'm forever around with. He can be an annoying pest at times but he's a good listener and never gets bored of me Haha. Tho he uses me to experiment his new fashion ideas.

"Idk...it just came out of no where. I'm gonna give up being nice to girls" I replied making Doyoung huff at me. "Oh please...you're just flirting around with every girl. You've never been serious with any of them...do you call that being niceu? No broo..... that's called playing with feelings"
"They don't mind me anyways and they know I'm not serious" I said sipping my strawberry milk
Doyoung looked at me with disbelief and my face just turned into ಠ_ಠ

Well, though I'm popular in school and get confessed by a lot of girls, I don't really think I've been in love with anyone of them. But I also dont wanna look like a rude or "full of himself" kinda human so I hang out with them// flirt sometimes too haha and because i'm a good boy I let them go before they get emotionally attached to me....most probably// that's the reason why people call me an *angel who got horns*.

<Bell rings>
"I'm gonna skip the academy today....wanna go to the club with me?' Doyoung says putting his arms around my shoulder.
"You mean the kids club?" I sarcastically commented making him frown.

"Hyung!" I heard a familiar voice as I walked down the hallway with Doyoung. I turned back and there stood, Watanabe Haruto.

Haruto is my roommate. We've been in the same dorm for almost 1.5 years now. Haruto is a Japanese exchange student, he joined the school when he was a freshman and now he's a sophomore student. Tall and good-looking, Haruto is my rival in school. My popularity dropped a little when he joined because his visuals were out of the world but thanks to his cold attitude, I managed to keep my position as the top 1 heartthrob. But this guy is just something else, hes literally just so reserved and he don't even feel guilty for making so many girls cry. But actually he's a nice person I suppose.....thats because I know he's soft inside haha. Hes like a younger brother to me -{[ And that's gonna change very soon]}

We walked to the school gate together. "Haruto, did you know that Junkyu rejected a girl this morning? Heard she was from your class" Doyoung said making me roll my eyes giving him an *Oh...shut up look.
Haruto huffed at it saying, "No wonder the girls were talking about you".
"What were they saying?"
"Don't know...I just saw someone weeping with her friends surrounding her" Haru replied not giving a shit like he always do. I looked at him disappointed but what more can I expect from this child. "Ughhhh...I should have been nicer to her....dont you guys think girls will I'll hate me now?"I said almost pouting.
"They sure should",Doyoung said with the most unusual smile plastered on his face.
"Creepy..."Haru replied making Doyoung laugh.
"Pleaseeeeee" I made a grimace saying,"I dont wanna turn into a cold dude like haruto. I'd rather go on dates with all the girls. Imma go and meet that girl from before too". That made Haruto and Doyoung almost threw shit on my face with disgust.
"Bro.... you're graduating high school this year, be a little more true to your life" Doyoung gave his last shitty peice of advice before we parted our ways.

"You doin anything this evening?"I asked Haru as we walked to our dorm which was not far away.
"Idk...maybe do homework"Ruto replied taking out his earpod case
I frowned at how boring his everything was.

As some girls walked passed us, they squealed "Haruto and Junkyu!!!! They're so handsome!! How can these two look like perfect sculptures and walk around like normal humans???!!!"
I would be lying if I say I didnt hear that haha. But Haruto rather seemed unbothered about it...like always. He already had his earpods on.

We reached our dorm to find a courier at the door.
"Not again", Haruto mumbled. His face changed as he took the courier and walked in.
He dumped the courier in a box which was almost full because of the couriers from months that have piled up.
I knew he wasnt in the mood to talk and needed some alone time so I changed and decided to go out.

"Ughhhhh...its cold outside",I rubbed my hands to make it warmer as I walked towards the convenient store after gaming at the arcade and strolling around the park for sometime.
I walked into the store and got myself something to eat with a cup of warm coffee. I sat down and sipped the warm.

-Ever since Haruto moved in the dorm, we received a courier every month..I mean *he received a courier every month. And inside it, everytime theres a good amount of moneyシ︎ though he had never used them up. I'm not sure who sents it to him and neither do I think he does. He once told me that it could be his mom who left him and his dad when he was about 4 but idk... he don't really seem to like talking about it and I dont know the full thing either. But everytime this happens he always seems to get really upset. He once told me to leave him alone when I tried comforting him....which isn't my thing by the way. So that's why I let him stay by himself when this happens...(ง'̀-'́)ง. I would think of it as something to worry about if he keeps on being upset about it but he gets over it the next day and it almost seem like nothing ever happened so..yeah.

"Hahhhhh...I've to get going now. It's almost dark", I covered my head with the hood and ran out as it was super cold.

{\___/}
♡( '・ᴗ・' )♡
(つ )つ