Part 2

I quietly walked in and found Ruto sleeping, hugging his stuff toy with the lights on, 'hufffff" I thought to myself, "He acts tough all day and look at this kid"
"But I wonder what's going on with him and his family------- Still...I dont think I should ask him that, it's not like hes gonna tell me" I turned off the lights and went to bed.

-Next day-

"Hey, we having an after party with the sophomores tomorrow"
"What after party?", I asked Doyoung who seemed a little too excited
"Its cause KJWH [school's name] was the best at the inter school autumn festival this year."
"Hufff"
"Suddenly? No one said we were anyways"I replied not being so interested because parties like this one are actually quite tiring and annoying
"Its not happening suddenly fyi, it should have happened long ago and it's with the sophomores so yk(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞"

"Oppa!"Woowoo, my 18 year old cousin comes at my desk. Shes a popular one. Has a pretty face which is quite average for me..... but goes around flirting with every guy, naive or not. Guess it runs in our blood. Haaa"Hey..Doyoung!"
"hey", Doyoung replied
"You coming to the after party right?"she asked Doyoung
"Yeah I guess so"
"That's great and you oppa?", she asked me
"Well....I dont know, I guess...."
"Aaaaa aaa oppa, you have to comeeeee! It wouldn't be fun without you"
"Wdym not fun without me lmao?" I asked her because she sounded fishy
"Wdym what do I mean??!!"I Knew she was literally buying time by saying that,
"I---- I wanted to yk let you have some time with the people in our school . You're only stuck with your friend here^ Doyoung ^What's the point of having that face if you cant hang out with people"

"Come on.I'm super socializable", I mean I know I am so why shouldn't I say that
"Pffff...yeah yeah flirting with people in your comforst zone". Honestly shes annoying// Can't say no to her tho cause I'm never gonna win over what she says. And she probably gonna threaten me saying shes gonna tell mom I'm troubling aunt or doing something
"Okay fine..."
I flinched my head and saw doyoung giving me an eye xzqweahdwi

"You're the best Oppa! And alsooo....", her eyes suddenly turned into the so called puppy eyes

Bijjjjjjjjjj what does she want this time
"And also--- bring your friend haruto okay? My boyfriend's friend is actually really interested in him "
"Why you telling me that?"
"Because the girls are saying he's not coming"
"That's pretty much it. Hes never coming"
"Aaaaaahhhh ahhh Oppaaa. This is the only thing I'm asking you and you HAVE to do it"
This annoying kid.
"Sorry but I ain't doing nothing about it fr. Even if I drag him, hes not coming"
"I'm gonna tell your mom you failed the last evaluation as well"
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
"You----", I was about to curse the shit out of her face.
"And we're holding the party in that person's place and my baby asked me to do him this favor because they're quite close and fr he's too cute for me to say no so do anything but bring that Haruto guy unless you want me to spill all the beans about you to your mom"

Fine! Fine" I cant believe that was enough much of a threat for her to buy meಠ_ಠ

-Back at the dorm-

"Okay?Okay?"
"Nope"
I've literally been begging him for a good 2 hours now and he's still spamming NO to my face
"Fr why?? All your friends are going! Aren't you from the sophomore year--"
"They arent my friends tho"
"Fine fine..at least there's jeongwoo right?" I think I was acting too desperate for him to go there but honestly not just because of woowoo but this kid sriously should go there, he's not interacting with humans well enough.

Ruto finally closes his notecopy that he was writing on and said " Why do you want me to go there so much...?"
"Wdym? Im telling you this as an older brother..You should go to social gatherings like this okay? And make human contact with people...?And try to make new frien----"
"Nope" He gets up from his seat.