Part 5

Haruto's P.O.V
'You should try this drink", this blonde guy whom I've never seen before brought me to this table which was too far away from where I see Junkyu hyung and Jeongwoo. They both joined this other group of hyung's friends while I was seated at this awkward arena not even knowing how i ended up following this guy thinking how both Jeongwoo and hyung were standing right beside me a moment ago.

"Uh..thanks", I said as I took a sip of the drink. The feeling of betrayal got more real and I on full terms wanted to slap the fric out of Haruto Watanabe for once again getting successfully manipulated by Junkyu hyung and dragging myself into this. Getting swayed away because of Junkyu hyung's manipulative methods have always been my weak point.

'I'm getting too possessed by his manipulation lately and I need to do something about this but that's not fair because it's not my fault for being that way.....'I thought. 'Who wouldn't act like me when hyung is so......ᶜᵘᵗᵉ☞︎︎︎☜︎︎︎ like how am I supposed to----',Suddenly a bell of realization rang inside my head.' Shut up Haruto! In the first place, shut your whipped brain cause you have been 'betrayed' and 'used' by this manipulator so that he could get off the hook and you actually thought-'

I took another sip of the drink aggressively."Uh..you okay?", the blonde guy asked me while his elite looking friends just stared. I nodded awkwardly because tf am I supposed to do? Whatever but I knew needed to pull my ass out of there.
"Hey Haruto, make yourself comfortable", someone passing from my back said, it turned out to be Woowoo. I swear I wouldn't mind blacklisting her if she weren't related to hyung.

Before I could get myself out, the announcer already started speaking. I looked over at junkyu hyung's and Jeongwoo's table but little did I know they were very much unbothered about me. They frickin left me,an awkward antisocial guy alone with this blondie and there they were chilling with girls. Of course, not like I was desperate to be there with them...some other people were more invested and interested in me then them so I decided not to move. But everytime my eyes automatically rolled over to their side to check them, it was getting more annoying. And Jeongwoo this bish, he seemed to have made new best friends with Doyoung hyung..they literally smiling ear to ear..tf they even talking about? {[ T_T tsundere baby is sulky]}

"You taking the csat test?", the blonde guy asked. "Yeah..next month", I replied.
"How's school work then?"
"Uh....just fine"
"You can talk free..we're the same age", he added.
"Ahhh....", I nodded.

The atmosphere was more awkward then ever without me asking him anything and him running out of a topic to talk about. Exactly the situation that should happen when you hang out with someone you don't know.

"BTW, you're really good in playing the basketball", he said after the awkward silence.
"Huh?", I was trying to process what he said.
"Last year....you played in the finals during the inter school basketball match right?"

🄵🄻🄰🅂🄷🄱🄰🄲🄺

"What the heck? No", I said to Jeongwoo who yet again approached me with something ridiculous.
'Wdym? Our school's sure to lose with junghwan injured. He's still in the nurse's room and he won't make it for the second half and it's the finals",Jeongwoo said.
"That's not my problem", I said arranging the water bottles to be served to the players.
The school's having some nonsensical interschool match.With the seniors giving the finals, our class had to be responsible for all the arrangements regarding the match.Such a pain in the butt. At least, I brought myself to be in the food supply team...that way I wasn't necessarily involved with the other people so much. But my dear friend who's a part of the school's basketball team comes to me out of the blue telling me to play for the finals saying someone got injured and they had no potential replacement.