「16」 "What time is it? IT'S KAREN TIME-"

Hello! Enjoy! (Description at the bottom)

Requested by : LeSinestria

T/W : Mean words, sad beans, Vivi going to kill me... and yea

(This was also before Clover turned into a ✨ d i v a ✨)

Also.... I will be trying to use their Cafe names but here's a reminder if you forget :

Cafe Club MANAGER : Spork

Rikku : Buttermilk

Artemis : Oreo

Yutto : Mooncake

Davis : Frosting (or Frosty)

Shizu : Magnet (I didn't hear their actual name so ye-)

Clover : Bunny (I didn't hear their actual name so ye-)

Artemis's POV :

Sketches and drawings are like landscapes in my room. I think I should head to the Cafe now. I go downstairs and while I was getting ready, I saw Rikku with Shizu who looks like they're going out (😏). But then they ask me to work since there's only 3 people there including me when they both saw. So I go out the door with Rikku and Shizu and walk to the cafe.

When we reach the cafe, we go in the back door and get our maid outfits on. These are our uniforms for the cafe when we are on our work shifts. I'm normally working for about 13-14 hours for three to four days. People think I work too hard but I'm fine! It's pretty fun besides the wreck we make after we finish everyone's request.

When we finally reached there, it was about 7:30 A.M. so we had 30 minutes to prepare. I then see Davis flying to get to the cafe. Clover jumps across buildings and tries not to look down since their fear is heights. "Hi Clover! Hi Davis!" I wave. "Hewo Arti." Clover waves back. "Hey Arti." "Hey, you forgot about us!!" Rikku and Shizu yell. "Enough fighting, let's get prepared for another day of the Cafe."

Rikku's POV :

Shizu and I walk into the cafe. Why is there no one besides us? I hope Arti is not coming because he overworks himself a lot! But he always manages it so well. I wish I can do that because I'm too caught up in this anime called "School Babysitters" and I'm dying of cuteness. (Yes I requested that to Rikku-)

"Do ya think we should get Arti? I mean he works here most of the time so he's pretty much a pro at this?" Shizu asks. "I mean I don't want him too overwork himself but if we have to, we have to."

"Great! So let's go!" Shizu grabs my hand and we both run to Dorm 3 and busting down the door like the FBI. I felt proud (UwU) Artemis was in the middle of going somewhere and we asked him if he can come work with us. He says ok and we all waltz out the door while Shino's is somewhere in the abyss. (INTO THE UNKNOWNNNN-)

We then walk to the cafe and see Davis landing from his wonderful flight and Clover also landing but instead of flying it was jumping. Obviously, she's a bunny! "Hi Clover! Hi Davis!" Artemis waves. "Hewo Arti." Clover waves back. "Hey Arti." "Hey you forgot about us!" Shizu and I yell. "Enough fighting let's get prepared for another day of the Cafe."

Yutto's POV :

I'm sick.

(YEP THAT'S IT OF YUTTO- 👌)

Artemis's POV :

   When the clock reached 8, 'many' customers were flooding in. More like 3. But I consider it a lot. Since barely anyone would come. Mostly our friends come and I still feel embarrassed when Shino saw me. I think they had that planned. Now to think of it, they definitely planned it.