Chapters that I've not finished

YES IM ALIVE- DON'T WORRY! SCHOOL'S JUST PEACEFULLY KICKING MY ASS RN-

Here's a filler chapter (I think that's what's called) 

Also Origins is done :( 

Doesn't mean that I won't stop (maybe)

Anyways enjoy (probably like really short)

MHO HEADCANONS -

—Mario likes inventing stuff, since when he was young, he used to be bored and he just liked doing stuff that other kids think is too complicated for fun-

—Mania has social anxiety...because yes

—Artemis used to like being called Oreo, but people used that name to tease him with, and he didn't like that.

—Shino likes the darkness better than the light, since it's sometimes bugging him about how bright it is.

—Shizu used to get made fun of for their eyes, but now their bullies or meanies are no here to be seen.

—Kol wasn't always like that.

—Flex was experimented in, causing him to look different than the others.

—Database likes his visors cause it makes him see things that other people don't.

—Clover grew as a bunny, then got human features. (slight joke)

I had no good name for this

Shino, Artemis, and Rikku were all downstairs, in their dorm room, eating their breakfast. Rikku let out a small giggle as Shino raised his brow. "Why're you laughing Rikku?" Rikku then looked at Shino. "Uhhh well," She thought. "I just remembered that time where you saw Artemis in a maid outfit!"

Shino flushed a shade of red on his cheeks, as Artemis covered his face with his hands. "Rikkuuuuuu! Whyyyyyy!" Rikku chuckled. "What? It was funny!" Shino let out a breath. "Yes, it was funny, but-now I'm getting awkward."

"C'mon! It wasn't that bad! Now, Arti we have to go to work! Clover will ask us where we were if we're late again!" Artemis then jumped out of his seat. "Oh yeah you're right! Sorry Shino, but we gotta go!"

Shino chuckled, then waved. "Bye Arti! Bye Rikku." Rikku then giggled, before waving herself. "Bye Glowstick!" She then ran away, along with Artemis. Shino groaned, then let out a laugh. "Ah yes. I am the superior Glowstick."

After the two both left, he rubbed the backside of his neck. "Now I gotta clean all this up..." In which, he was terrible at cleaning.

-Timeskip and over to the Maid Cafe wololo-

Clover impatiently tapped their foot on the floor. Davis and Yuuto were in the back getting ready for the customers to come flood in, well, 'flood'. Shizu tried calming down Clover, but it clearly seems that Clover was in a bad mood today. Must've been what happened a while back... if you know then you know. Heh.

Rikku then ran right through the door, following behind her quickly was Artemis, who both skidded to a stop, and took heavy breaths. "Sorry-we're-late-" Clover sighed, before dismissing them with a wave. "You're fine. For now. Don't be late again. Now get to work." 

WAIT GUYS SHOULD I MAKE A TBP (The Black Phone) ONESHOT? THOUGHTS?

-Brook