「20」I have no good name

Hehehe, we all love the family dynamic trio of Artemis, Shino, and Rikku, right? Well, I do. If you don't-then Uh-sure- well, hope you enjoy!

Update: I had such bad memory remembering which one was which. Please help me.

'Third Person POV'

Shino, Artemis, and Rikku were all downstairs, in their dorm room, eating their breakfast. Rikku let out a small giggle as Shino raised his brow. "Why're you laughing Rikku?"

Rikku then looked at Shino. "Uhhh well," She thought, "I just remembered that time where you saw Artemis in a maid outfit!"

Shino flushed a shade of red on his cheeks, as Artemis covered his face with his hands. "Rikkuuuuuu! Whyyyyyy!" 

Rikku let out a giggle. "What? It was funny!" 

Shino sighed like a disappointed father. "Yes, it was funny, but-now I'm getting awkward."

"C'mon! It wasn't that bad! Now, Arti we have to go to work! Clover will ask us where we were if we're late again!" Artemis then jumped out of his seat.

"Oh yeah you're right! Sorry Shino, but we gotta go!"

Shino chuckled, then waved. "Bye Arti! Bye Rikku." 

Rikku then giggled, before waving herself. "Bye Glowstick!" She then ran away, along with Artemis. 

Shino put his hands up to his face, then let out a laugh. "Ah yes. I am the superior Glowstick."

After the two of them left, he rubbed the backside of his neck. "Now I gotta clean all this up..." In which, he was terrible at cleaning.

-Timeskip and over to the Maid Cafe wololo-

Clover impatiently tapped their foot on the floor. Davis and Yuuto were in the back getting ready for the customers to come flood in, well, 'flood'. Shizu tried calming down Clover, but it clearly seems that Clover was in a bad mood today. Must've been what happened a while back... if you know then you know. Heh. (I do not.)

Rikku then ran right through the door, following behind her quickly was Artemis, who both skidded to a stop, and took heavy breaths. 

"Sorry-we're-late-" Clover sighed, before dismissing them with a wave. 

"You're fine. For now. Don't be late again. Now get to work." 

Rikku then walked over to where the aprons/outfits were, before grabbing her own. Which on top had a label that had her own name on it, designed by Artemis himself. 

Artemis then grabbed his, before letting out a sigh. It's been nine months since this story was last updated. He then put on his big bright smile. "Let's get to work guys!" 

As you can see, the small group of kids worked really hard, just to earn barely above minimum wage it seems.

But, they do it with the power of friendship and '"awesome" communication', as Clover says, and they get through the day without breaking a single sweat.

"Well, that's a wrap." Clover says with their monotone voice.

Rikku put an arm around Shizu. "Hooray! We did it!"

Shizu giggled, before patting Rikku on the head. "Yes, we did it. Now let's go get donuts to celebrate!"

Davis waved a goodbye to everyone, before walking out. Seems like he had plans after he finished his shift. 

Yuuto had to scurry away the moment the clock struck 6, because apparently he had to make dinner for Kiyo after losing a bet to see if he...was ticklish?

Artemis just shrugged, before hooking his uniform in the back of the cafe, and walking out to see  a wonderful sight.

Clover chasing the living daylights out of Rikku after she took a donut and Shizu was just in the lonely crowd, trying with many attempts to calm the two down, but nothing seemed to work.

Artemis let out a laugh, before going between the two. "Alright now, break it up. Clover, can I please have a donut?"

Rikku gave him the 'Oh no you just did not' glare, before pouting and crossing her arms.

Clover grumbled, but nodded. "Kids these days..." they muttered.

"YOU'RE STILL A KID CLOVER!"

"You too."

And we're wrapping it up with that, yes definitely not one of the best ones, but I know some of y'all are starving for some origins content, soooo you receive it.

Idk if I plan on continuing this, because I genuinely forgot what characters were and weren't in the story, and almost forgot pronouns, which I would've gotten canceled on Twitter for, but anyways...

Yeah but I plan on doing other stories like the Genshin one, maybe just one in general.

I might be very, if not heavily inactive as you can already tell on wattpad. 

(Totally not reading fanfics from ao3 nooooo wdym)

But yeah, there's the daily(or really, monthly) update on what I've been doing

School, school, school, sports, help, yeah

Sooo hope y'all have a good day/noon/night! (For legal reason I do not know where you live)

-yours truly, ME >:D