「1」"HOLY JESUS-"

A/N. This was requested by Ar1_Animates. So ye.

Artemis's POV :

Another day at the Cafe, just me, Clover, and Davis. Clover looks a little different but that'll slide. For now. I really enjoy the maid dressed I designed. They all fit perfect for each personality! I hear the door open. "Hello! Welcome to the Cafe Club! What would you like?" I then look up to see it's Shino and Blake. When I see Shino I just get embarrassed wearing this.

Shino POV :

I see Blake's email saying :

Hey wanna go to the Cafe? I heard your Oreo is there~

~Blake

Wait Artemis is there? I heard that he mentioned it when we were building his bed. I go to Blakes Dorm and knock on the door.(Her dorm is Dorm 1) "Hey Hothead! Ready to go to the Cafe?" Being the sassy hooman I was. "Hey Glowstick are you ready to see your Oreo?" We both laugh since we gave each other these nicknames.

We walk to the Cafe after a couple minutes and we open the door to see three people : Artemis, Davis, and Clover. They are all in . . . maid dresses? Wait . . If they all are . . . WAIT ARTEMIS IS WEARING A MAID DRESS?!?!?!?

Artemis's POV :

"Oh hi Shino! Hi Blake!" "Hey Oreo" Blake says. Shino looks like he's out of words. I think he's stunned. "Uh . . Shino?" "HOLY JESUS I THINK IM GONNA NOSEBLEED" Shino says it as he's nose bleeding. "Ummm Shino do you need a napkin??." I'm concerned for his nosebleed- "Uhm . . maybe you should go sit down?" "Yeah we will."

Shino's POV :

I touch my nose to see that I'm nose bleeding and I just run to sit down with a napkin. "Holy Artemis is-" Blake interrupts him. "Dang you really like him do you?" "Well I mean we're dating so . ." "YOU'RE WHAT?!?!?!?

Sorry that this was really short. 334 Words. :)