Thirty-two

Ava

"Bambina, you always beg." He smirked, a smug expression on his face.

My thighs clenched together at his dark voice. I hated how right he was. But seriously, who can blame me?  I didn't answer, only rolled my eyes at him. I saw his jaw clench from the corner of my eye and thought that he would do something, but he turned his face forwards, taking part in the discussion again. Although when I lowered my eyes to the glass of scotch he was holding, I was surprised it didn't break by the pressure.

The night went by slowly, and I was getting bored. My only source of entertainment was playing with the rings on James' fingers, they looked hot together with the tattoos on his hand. And when that got boring I started touching him under the table again. It was so hot watching him get all irritated and hard for me. But he was quick to stop me. Every. Time. And he didn't let me drink either, only alcohol-free drinks. What's the fun in that? After drinking about ten of those, I had an extreme need to pee.

After excusing myself I found my way to the bathroom and did my business. I got butterflies when I washed my hands, it was the same sink that James had bent me over and fucked me in front of Jennifer on. I had never done anything like that, fucked while someone watched, but I saw the way she looked at him, and only I had the right to look at him like that.

When I walked out again, I decided to take a little tour around, rather that than going back and be bored out of my ass for another hour. I walked slowly through the halls, taking my time to appreciate Alesso's home. It was beautiful, antique-looking, just like James'. However James' mansion was much bigger, how he could have lived there alone I would never understand.

When I walked further I noticed a window wall that gave a view of the garden. It was beautiful, lights lighting it up in the dark. I went for the door, and it slid open on the first try. I walked out on the stone terrace. It was high up, with two big stone stairs on each side, leading down to the garden. I walked to lean my front on the railing, looking out. It was quiet, but I could still hear the muffled voices and laughs from the men inside.

James

As soon as Ava left her seat and walked out of the room, pretty much everyone followed her with their eyes. I loved how her hips swayed with every step, the dress making her even sexier, but I will not tolerate other men thinking the same thing. My jaw clenched. They dare to lust after something that is mine?

"I will snap every single head of yours if you don't stop drooling." I gritted.

My men quickly looked away. Alesso only chuckled.

_____

When I looked at my watch, noticing that Ava had been gone longer than she should, I stood up, feeling the urge to see what she was up to. I also wanted to punish her for her bratty behavior today. She had crossed the line several times tonight, and I was planning on teaching her a lesson when we got home, but maybe she should get her pretty little ass spanked now to give her a taste of what I would do later.

I went to the first bathroom, and then the second and third one, she was in neither. I frowned, where the fuck had she gone?

I got my answer when I walked to the back of the house, she was standing by the railing that overlooked the garden, just gazing out. I quietly walked closer, admiring her petite frame. She looked so beautiful, but it didn't stop me from wanting to punish her. I stopped right behind her, and got a whiff of her floral scent. When I put my hands around her waist she jumped.